• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if.......WWIII happens next month

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Interesting thought, that Russia doesn't see itself as European, and Ukraine does. Now, where does Turkey really fit, I wonder?
It's anomalous.
After all that the Russians went through in the fourties with the war, that they still are willing to fight one.
Millions of lives lost.
But...let's not forget that Russians are not monolithic, there are so many people who are not okay with this war. At all.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What's your plan?
Do you have a plan?
Will a plan even matter?(everything gets nuked)

If it happens, it happens. It was different during the Cold War, since there were Titan Missile bases in the area. They've since shut down, although we still have two major military bases and various defense contractors in the area, so I guess we're still significant targets.

I've known a few survivalists. But even if one could survive a nuclear war, what would be left?

Some people say that perceptions of what would happen in a nuclear war are exaggerated and that nuclear wars can be winnable.

I think the ABM Treaty may have been a mistake, although I understand the reasons they went along with it. Still having anti-missile missiles might at least stave off some of the destruction.

Of course, that may lead to anti-anti-missile-missile missiles, which would then lead to anti-anti-anti-missile-missile-missile missiles.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What's your plan?
Do you have a plan?
Will a plan even matter?(everything gets nuked)
My plan, do what I can to keep on going
Do I have plan?....see above answer
If we get nuked..... I don't think a plan will matter

Alien826

No religious beliefs
WW3 would not necessarily involve nukes, but if it did I favor this advice from the cold war era.

Crouch down, put your head between your knees, and kiss your *** goodbye.