• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if we accepted each other's religion?

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
As a Baha'i I find accepting others religions to be not only workable but creates unity and friendship and peace between us. We accept the Prophet, Messenger or Messiah and His Holy Book and all humanity as a family and it works.

We accept everything except the man made dogmas and interpretations - only the religion in its purest form. Those who want peace will find in this message a great hope for humanity.

This is a call to peace and love and unity!

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
Then Christianity, and other Religions would fail. Hating Pagans, as well as others, is one of the two things it needs to survive. The other is being forced on people.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
As a Baha'i I find accepting others religions to be not only workable but creates unity and friendship and peace between us. We accept the Prophet, Messenger or Messiah and His Holy Book and all humanity as a family and it works.

We accept everything except the man made dogmas and interpretations - only the religion in its purest form. Those who want peace will find in this message a great hope for humanity.

This is a call to peace and love and unity!

There is a saying in the Bible, "keep you enemies close and your friends afar" (not verbadum) in the New Testament from Jesus.

Whag is your definition of Pagan?

And how can you have peace and unity if you disrespect the very "people" who want unity also?

Do you know what religions and dogma are to those who practice THEIR truiest faith?

JW has dogma.
Catholics have dogma.
Pagans have dogma.
Hindu have dogma.
UU have dogma.

Every religion has dogma.

Every spirituality as so the meaning makes up how people act in relationa to others and their god/s, self, object, or person in faith--> thats religion.

What do you believe is the truest religion....

That Everyone agrees with?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
When one removes the man made dogmas it makes it much easier. As for pagans it doesn't matter. We accept all humans as part of one human race so pagan or not they're equal humans.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
There is a saying in the Bible, "keep you enemies close and your friends afar" (not verbadum) in the New Testament from Jesus.

Whag is your definition of Pagan?

And how can you have peace and unity if you disrespect the very "people" who want unity also?

Do you know what religions and dogma are to those who practice THEIR truiest faith?

JW has dogma.
Catholics have dogma.
Pagans have dogma.
Hindu have dogma.
UU have dogma.

Every religion has dogma.

Every spirituality as so the meaning makes up how people act in relationa to others and their god/s, self, object, or person in faith--> thats religion.

What do you believe is the truest religion....

That Everyone agrees with?

We believe all humanity are equal and loved by God. And that there is is no superior race, religion or nationality. This is the age to reconcile our differences and establish world peace.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
We all live on the same planet Earth, in the same Solar System, in the same Milky Way galaxy and in the same local part of the Universe - This is what the numerous cultural Stories of Creation speaks about. Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_creation_myths

Of course religion and myths have the same origin for all of us - It´s only DOGMATIC theology and party POLITICS which divide us from the unity.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Pfffft. Not crazy people, just real religions. I'm surprised I had to tell you. Off night?

You know, once you remove all the parts where each "prophet, messiah, what have you" vehemently disagrees with another... they are all saying pretty much the same thing...

The parts where they do differ is always the social laws as each Messenger came for a certain age and the remedy for one age is different say for the remedy for a different age . But as regards, love, honesty, compassion etc all agree

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If we took out all the world's religions: No Creator. No Zues. No Spirits. No Ancestors. No Mazda. No Moses. No Buddha. No Krishna. No Muhammad.. (and so forth). No sacred text, places, or artifects

all by and interpreted by man.

If we are left with peace, love, unity, etc...

As we compare each religious and non religious persons answer,

By whose definition of peace, love, unity should we practice?

If we decide our own peace, love, and unity, how do we make it so we all get along?

Not everyone can be solitary to create unity among diversity.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
If we took out all the world's religions: No Creator. No Zues. No Spirits. No Ancestors. No Mazda. No Moses. No Buddha. No Krishna. No Muhammad.. (and so forth). No sacred text, places, or artifects

If we decide our own peace, love, and unity, how do we make it so we all get along?

For a start man has not been able to find peace in thousands of years.
So why not give WOMAN a chance. I bet women can do a much better job at establishing peace than men don't you?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member

It would take a genius or another messiah to unite humanity. We're having a lot of success.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
That's derailing my point. If we were to have peace, love, and unity, we cant have god, spirits, buddha, mazda, and ordin (and so forth). If we say the purest unity is within ourselves and we all have different standards, by what guide that will help us get alone given our diversity in beliefs?

How can we have peace if we define it and the source/s of it are different?

How can peace or inner wisdom be the purest form of peace when that (like dogmatic religious) excludes the other party from accepting they too have peace even though it is not by the former parties standards?

Woman, man, alien, not the point.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It would take a genius or another messiah to unite humanity. We're having a lot of success.

Why a Messiah? Some fine peace within themselves.

There are a couple people on RF that says peace cant be achieved through religion. Yet, I see peace in JW, Christian protestant and catholic, Buddhist, and all other religious I came accross with or without acknowleding their said religion is dogmatic.

If we take out all of these things--the dogma, for example, by whose or what would our standard and definition of peace be?

How can we acheive it?

How does one define it?

Basically questions for any one who reads this post.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Baha'is believe establishing the oneness of all humanity based upon unconditional acceptance of all regardless of race, nationality and religion is and will continue to unite us as a family eventually.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Why a Messiah? Some fine peace within themselves.

There are a couple people on RF that says peace cant be achieved through religion. Yet, I see peace in JW, Christian protestant and catholic, Buddhist, and all other religious I came accross with or without acknowleding their said religion is dogmatic.

If we take out all of these things--the dogma, for example, by whose or what would our standard and definition of peace be?

How can we acheive it?

How does one define it?

Basically questions for any one who reads this post.

Why a Divine Teacher? We've had thousands of years yet are we any closer to peace? We are already achieving it through the teachings of Baha'u'llah. The future world civilisation is defined by Him and we can achieve it by uniting humanity. Is there anything higher that one can imagine than the oneness of humankind and world unity in this age? That is the goal. But a spiritual, moral unity. A political unity would only end war not bring happiness.