• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if Jesus comes tomorrow?

Riders

So for those of us who are on drugs and drug addicts who are high all the time and would regard it as a hallucination and not have any interpretation of it,how would you explain that???

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
1-The media won't have time to cover anything.
2-The economy won't matter anymore.
3-World leaders won't have any say so anymore.
4- Too late for anything to be put on the internet.
5-Those who have served him will rejoice. Those who haven't will try to hide in the caves and dens of the earth, and cry out for the rocks and mountains to fall on them and hide them from his face.
6-Atheists will realize they were wrong and their knees will knock with fear.
7-Other religions will realize they were wrong.
8-This world will be destroyed with fire.

Dream on.

Actually many things what has been foretold by Shoghi Effendi is in that List.

It leads up to 'Suddenly there will be what will cause the limbs of makind to quake' .

Regards Tony

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
LOL I already covered that. I said if your response is God can do anything and pulls a magic act for Jesus to land, then that makes Jesus magic, a God, which means he is not a man. We can't relate to that.
Sorry I missed that.... :D I was reading lots of posts yesterday.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Sense many would still not believe if he did come to earth I am not sure what the point of this thread is. If I saw Angels in the sky I would think it was a trick of Christian media......……...……......sorry
But don't you know that Christians say that everyone will know it is Jesus when He falls from the clouds to earth?
And they have some verses that they believe backs up their beliefs.
As I think you know, the Bible can be made to say just about anything people want to believe.

Riders

But don't you know that Christians say that everyone will know it is Jesus when He falls from the clouds to earth?
And they have some verses that they believe backs up their beliefs.
As I think you know, the Bible can be made to say just about anything people want to believe.

Yes there's no answering this the right way except their biblical way. To me it just means this thread is a declaration and not a debate.

How will it be visible to all?

As said in these:

For as the lightning comes forth from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Matt. 24:27

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all things that cause stumbling, and those who do iniquity, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be weeping and the gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.
Matt. 13:41-43

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
As said in these:

For as the lightning comes forth from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Matt. 24:27

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all things that cause stumbling, and those who do iniquity, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be weeping and the gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.
Matt. 13:41-43
I asked: How will it be visible to all?

Riders

What about the Rapture? Every Baptist church in Texas teaches the rapture,the Christians go home to heaven ,and the rest of is left behind. I remember watching the Left Behind movies in the 70's as a kid in my Baptist church.

I remember that electric razor the man was using in the bathroom found going on by itself when the wife found it after he disappeared. It was creeeeepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riders

Considering the fact that all kids are saved, I feel abused in the sense that the Baptist church felt the need to terrorize children with their creepy scary Rapture belief movies!

cataway

What about the Rapture? Every Baptist church in Texas teaches the rapture,the Christians go home to heaven ,and the rest of is left behind. I remember watching the Left Behind movies in the 70's as a kid in my Baptist church.

I remember that electric razor the man was using in the bathroom found going on by itself when the wife found it after he disappeared. It was creeeeepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well its like this , they are wrong .
the earth is man's home

Riders

So nobody ever goes to heaven?

When they die, but the Rapture teaches the dead bodies of every dead person who has ever lived on planet earth will be raised back to heaven in the end. But live people will disappear and taken into heaven alive when the rapture comes and we will experience it as a bunch of Christians disappearing. We will be left with the antichrist.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
When they die, but the Rapture teaches the dead bodies of every dead person who has ever lived on planet earth will be raised back to heaven in the end. But live people will disappear and taken into heaven alive when the rapture comes and we will experience it as a bunch of Christians disappearing. We will be left with the antichrist.
Thank God that is just a fairy tale.
Funny thing, Christians all have different versions of the afterlife. Some believe they will live forever on a renewed earth and some believe that will go to heaven, yet they are all reading from the same Bible.
Christians cannot even agree on the meaning of the Bible and then they say that Baha'is are "changing the Bible."

cataway

Thank God that is just a fairy tale.
Funny thing, Christians all have different versions of the afterlife. Some believe they will live forever on a renewed earth and some believe that will go to heaven, yet they are all reading from the same Bible.
Christians cannot even agree on the meaning of the Bible and then they say that Baha'is are "changing the Bible."
yeah it would be nice if people would just read the bible and see what it really does say . i have shown people what it does say ,they have responded with ''i dont want to believe that''

cataway

Matthew 5:5 “Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth.

note it does not say they inherit heaven

the book of Isaiah 11 also reveals what earth will be like in the kingdom

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
yeah it would be nice if people would just read the bible and see what it really does say . i have shown people what it does say ,they have responded with ''i dont want to believe that''
The Bible does not SAY anything, it is just words on a page until it is read and interpreted to mean something and all people interpret it differently.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Jesus reveled that there would be a relative few out of all of mankind that would serve with him in heaven . the apostles were the first to be selected to begin to fill those positions
And I suppose you have Bible verses that you believe say that.