• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if I Called You A Homosexual?

If, in passing, I was called a homosexual

• I would take great offense

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldn't like it at all

• I would find it mildly disconcerting

• I would find it amusing

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • I would regard it as stupid

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I wouldn't care one way or the other

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I have another answer

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
But rival said the girly approuch could be hormones. He gave a few more too.
Rival is a woman. She listed a number of things that could influence personality, hormones among them. Hormones possibly influencing personality is not the same as saying low testosterone causes campiness in males. You're putting words in her mouth.

I look exactly like that....except that I've no mustache, I don't have red hair,
I've no overbite, I'm not bald, smaller nose, I'm not impressionist, & finally....
......my eyes are shiftier & less intelligent looking.

Ok. Thats cool. :D

I always get tickled by the look.

Rival is a woman. She listed a number of things that could influence personality, hormones among them. Hormones possibly influencing personality is not the same as saying low testosterone causes campiness in males. You're putting words in her mouth.

Ok....so the guy i knew at this job, what do you think caused him to act girly?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
@Jollybear, I'm not sure what you are trying to understand by your posts here. I'm straight (felt the need to come out of the closet here since others did) and have no problem behaving with effeminate qualities if the situation calls for it.

After all, I was a single parent for several years and played the role of Dad and Mom. I was the only male at The Winner picking out prom dresses with his daughter.

Last edited:
Does it matter? Why does anyone have the personality and mannerisms that they do? Why do you act how you do?

I think it matters in relation to the thread because i think some people get called homosexual due to if they act like the apposite sex.

So, im wondering if theres a correlation.

But, why do i act the way i do?

Thats a good question. I think its due to this > "Personality, hormones, environment, upbringing, experience, mental health, the list goes on."

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I think it matters in relation to the thread because i think some people get called homosexual due to if they act like the apposite sex.

So, im wondering if theres a correlation.

But, why do i act the way i do?

What makes you think it's an "act?"

It's people being themselves.