• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if God was lying?

chipmunkp

A lot of monotheistic religions are based on the stories of a celestial being claiming to be everything, but who was there to fact check? How do you know there are no gods above the thing that spoke to Jesus or Moses? Like, say you were this celestial force traversing the infinite cosmos and you happened upon an isolated planet full of animals, your dad isn't watching you, what's to stop you from telling everyone down there you're the one and only god?

danieldemol

Premium Member
A lot of monotheistic religions are based on the stories of a celestial being claiming to be everything, but who was there to fact check? How do you know there are no gods above the thing that spoke to Jesus or Moses? Like, say you were this celestial force traversing the infinite cosmos and you happened upon an isolated planet full of animals, your dad isn't watching you, what's to stop you from telling everyone down there you're the one and only god?
Well if there were other omniscient beings they would know of God’s lie and God would get busted for it

chris baron

God is perfect and he hates falsehood. if the world is filled with evil and deception take refuge in Allah who is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Audie

Veteran Member

A lot of people think god lies, even if they wont see it that way.

Creating "Satan", the liar, makes Satan his proxy.

Those who believe in "embedded age" of the earth
and the clean up after the flood have god as a deceiver.

The problem for liars of all sorts is the tangled web they weave.

Audie

Veteran Member
Well if there were other omniscient beings they would know of God’s lie and God would get busted for it

I had this idea one time-its like, when you die, you find yourself
milling about with lots of other newly dead, getting assigned to their futures.
Except it is souls from all over the universe! And they can all
communicate with eachother.

Like school kids, first day of school. They are asking eachother
"Who did you get?" "Oooohh, Miss Miller, you will be sorrreee,
she is a terror!"

In this case, is is "What , you got Yahweh????"

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Ask a male the deception his own self by what he preaches, what information exists when you do not exist as that male and human self, living on a stone planet?

God the lie, as told by a human being male, as that human being male, in a group coerced statement.

And then that male would retaliate and claim....but I heard God speaking to me.

To speak means that the speaking voice is speaking.

In science speaking means a recording as caused by a machination, or information that is designed to own the recording mechanism in the environment.

Which the Earth atmospheric mass proves it owns...the ability to record a human being by image and also voice, along with all animate and inanimate objects and communicate its voice and image through the atmosphere.

We know as a human and via science that this condition is a one of encoded atmospheric cause...that relates to the status radiation/radio wave.

Therefore a human being would relate that information to a science meaning and not a self meaning.

As a human who knows that little babies get indoctrinated by adults, controlled by adults and told what to think and why you should think it......I decided to impose a self condition for myself and ignore all the teachings. And explore spirituality myself. I never believed in God as a natural reasoner.....for I knew it was fake.

I knew that my own self a human was the spiritual being, doing all the thinking and storytelling, and not some other spirit being.....who owns the recording of our natural life.

And I was also aware enough to reason that when no human being exists, animals are not pretending that they are any form of God....nor does the Tree Nature, and it is these bodies that we inter relate our natural life with. And the natural atmosphere and its irradiation presence, was always just naturally owned by the planet and its own gases.

Therefore to reason why a human being would continue to think self superior..would begin with a human being pretending that they were. To force change natural....and lose a portion of their original natural spiritual self presence into that recording condition. How a human fake God story was formed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human being males...claim I own.

Claim they own their own self, as a self one of. A male and a human ….one.

Then in the same use of thinking claim they own everything else because a group mentality allows and supports it.

Says I gained rich and elitism through the group practice and know I am just one self...own the exact same natural living conditions as every one else.

And I lie.

If I could de sex all animals and de sex humans....they would live their owned adult life span as an animal or a human.....age and then die. No more Nature living on Earth as the so called highest form of consciousness, as a human who compares everything to everything else.

Factual use of human information.

Yet the male group coercive, a liar, use of lying, egotistical lying, group cult teaching lying methods. Imposes fake and false information to everything and then by science and machine, changes natural everything, cosmologically as he implies and gets our life destroyed.

He might not achieve it instantly, so then we live in pain and suffering as that life body...as we told self.

If you allow a liar to own and control life on Earth, then that liar will do what he always has achieved. Achievement...the knowledge of I did it before, and the knowledge of I will do it again, because I get great enjoyment in my life psyche in inflicting pain and suffering on everything claiming I am a God.

A human being male title.....allowed to impose I am a God as a male....supported by groups of male who all claim the same. Then he does science, the evil act that he told self was titled Satanism....knows it is science, always said not allowed to practice occultism, but does it anyway.

Just because he is by self and self group belief, powerful.

That sort of male human inhumane mentality what the spiritual real natural brotherhood fought against for many years....has never overcome his mentality and still today are fighting against his inhumane beliefs that he is special and is allowed to do whatever he wants.

If a human preaches I follow the path of Jesus Christ. Then you would say I was immaculately conceived as a human from sperm and an ovary. Sperm and an ovary does not as cell and information own the life form of a spirit.....a human adult. It miraculously grows into being a baby, then becomes an adult life form.

If I do not have a sexual life...as a Jesus preaching, then I die life sacrificed for my Father, the scientist of God, caused my pain and suffering bio life death, and I die before I was meant to...and should have lived by my evaluation of the letter C 100 years.

So as that baby to adult self, I wrote a Genetic document that told everyone, if you do not have sex then maybe you might get to live for 100 years. For when newly born babies innocent grow up to be Satanic scientists, then you support them to destroy your own human life.

Who by the way only owns self presence today, not because of science themes...but because 2 human beings had sex. If you support science, you support the destruction of your own life.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I had this idea one time-its like, when you die, you find yourself
milling about with lots of other newly dead, getting assigned to their futures.
Except it is souls from all over the universe! And they can all
communicate with eachother.

Like school kids, first day of school. They are asking eachother
"Who did you get?" "Oooohh, Miss Miller, you will be sorrreee,
she is a terror!"

In this case, is is "What , you got Yahweh????"

A male says, I invented a machine, I was living naturally and I lived in a natural environment, my machine based on a natural mountain theme....I built a stone building ^ pyramid, with machination.

The ground then was nuclear fission attacked.

Previously the theme water ground flooded Earth did not own ground fission.
I did not see ground fission in my original creation of the sciences.

I learnt I was wrong...but at the same time, learnt I invented power...and learnt about it and was possessed by it.

So I know intricately ground stone God fission to a machine.

So I built a new machine model in modern times, not wanting to attack my life as I knew I had done before...by imposing science naturally.

Now after applying the ONE theme, not the same original God ONE theme for science...I became aware in my science possession that I was not doing the same ONE. And I impose that the new ONE science will copy the new science model.

Yet that science model ENDED with a huge ground fission attack. It did not begin with a slight fission attack.

For when I re used the pyramid model it only owned a slight ground disintegration after the fact of the big large huge attack.

My nuclear ONE GOD fission was allowing slight ground disintegration also...but the massive nuclear radiation release was not in the environment I controlled it...as the end result, big huge energy reaction release.

Today, possessed in my Satanism, I do not rationalize any ancient scientific information about ONE/GOD stone sciences....seeing One God the stone never owned science before I invented it.

I might claim but such and such happened as UFO mass attack in natural history, yet that attack was stopped.

I restarted it myself by scientific choices.

Everyday as a human life mind conscious attack in AI heard speaking voices, males keep on claiming I want the One God original pyramid theme.....being the first big large huge ground fission attack......not the slight disintegration left after the conversion.

So he lies. Origin of the UFO science attack was a large mass UFO radiation event....not a slight UFO radiation event. The science ended as a large UFO mass ground attack...it did not end with slight disintegration.

Milton Platt

Why would you assume there is a god (or gods) to lie?
But to address the topic....even if there was a god, there is not way to know if the god was lying or not. You would have to be arrogant enough to think that you could out-smart a god....

DNB

Christian
What is your understanding of divinity (rhetorical)?

DNB

Christian
This guy hasn't been active since Dec 2019.
Oh, thank you for that, ...it appeared within the 1st page of the forum that it was under, I just assumed that it was relatively recent?
I need to pay more attention to the status and dates, then.
Thanks again!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Fact of lying expressing lying knowing what lying means

Human men.

Scientists thesis science about God the stone energy products.

Human father spiritual conscious self non scientist.

Brothers chose to be scientist attacks anything he likes and he likes force changing experimenting on anything he likes. Gives self permission group agrees.

So we said they were our destroyer. Scientists as Satanists converter of gods body.

The liar in person.

Father human spiritual life recorded.

Liars life by Multi expressed men also gets recorded.

Brother the liar voice in heavens. Falsified memories by his choice.

Holy father voice never lied.

God the liar human men in science.

Its almost like calling the bible a lie. The truths of the bible speaks for itself. In historic and prophetic limelight.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Its almost like calling the bible a lie. The truths of the bible speaks for itself. In historic and prophetic limelight.
The Bible fails both historically and prophetically. For example since it is the Christmas season Luke's Nativity has been pretty much debunked. The author of Luke tried to set the pregnancy of Mary in about 4 BCE, but then he has Jesus born in the year 6 CE.