• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What idea in it makes you not think of evolution as true? And poll

Do you accept evolution as a truth

• Yes

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New idea about it [explain]

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Best idea right now but new information might come

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters

Lain

Well you don't have to look far for sources that support this idea. Here's one: Did death occur before the Fall? - Common-questions

I am aware of sources that support it but there is still the sifting through theological arguments to see who holds up better to Patristic ideas, Scriptural motifs, etc. For example it is perfectly certain that all human death comes through the Fall of Adam and Eve, but for some reason that article contradicts it. I will involve BioLogos more in my comparisons to the Fathers and whatnot though as they seem to be pretty popular.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I am aware of sources that support it but there is still the sifting through theological arguments to see who holds up better to Patristic ideas, Scriptural motifs, etc. For example it is perfectly certain that all human death comes through the Fall of Adam and Eve, but for some reason that article contradicts it. I will involve BioLogos more in my comparisons to the Fathers and whatnot though as they seem to be pretty popular.
Well yes of course you must work through all this for yourself. But there is nothing new in treating parts of the Old Testament as allegories. That goes right back to Origen, in ~200AD. And modern science tends to side with Origen, in that an allegorical interpretation is the only way to make sense of it that does not deny a huge mass of well-attested science.

Shadow11

Immortality goes against life in this reality - life is a cycle constantly renewing and if humans were immortal this reality would make no sense not to mention we would be totally overrun with people. Death has always been here its the cycle of life.

Evolution is an accepted theory though out the world and being added to daily its not going to go away because it is true. I think people should have to explain why it isn't true rather than true.

Ever see the Star Trek were Kirk goes to the planet and gives the girl meningitis - all the people are immortal and every square inch of the planet is covered with people. They Kidnap him so they can die again

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men's ego. Just selves

If you got all the egotists together and locked them away. No stories about beliefs would be supported.

We would still be humans on planet earth. Living without invention. Owned by all means invention by any man's studies of everything.

We would be healthier as non polluting selves Known polluting by chemistry inventive states would not exist. Man's desires.

As the minds egos beliefs of the humans causing all problems would be removed. And discussing dead things owning no relevance to where living life was existing naturally by sex would be fulfilled.

As science is the human destroyer.

Who constantly theories humans non natural presence. All day long.

Holy status human life form and life existence is dominion.

We don't live because of what another human theories.

We live because we are instantly a human. Anything living is instantly it's own self also. Everything is present. Life said men is a gift the present only.

Science decided to preach instant presence once. The only place.

And it is a one of sentence owning a no need to theory explain its meaning. As the one of sentence as highest information is exact.

What men of science realised in their human past about self destructive human expressed personalities.

And named it a destroyer mentality versus Christ consciousness.

Christ being immaculate supported owned why water oxygenation as the holy ox existed.

To own conscious reality by oxygenated minds to think. Our correct dominion status.

In my understanding computers can do all kinds of things but they cannot experience subjective consciousness or experience feelings. Those things require elements that are not found in computers including astral plane (to feel) and causal (soul) plane (to experience consciously and subjectively) bodies.

The astral plane? Is this like a D&D thing?

We returned healed back from a mutation. Not evolved.

Reason. Water oxygen and all the heavens gas is earths heavens. The same body.

Variation is the amount of heat it owned by gas mass burning.

Reason we live today. By human sex. Not by human theories. Sexual creation brings forth human mutations a changed human or healthy humans.

If a human told the truth no human present as the conscious theist before my life... no theory. Instead like a science agreement they would claim instant human only.

Reason. Variant bodies exist within the same heavenly conditions are all existing as variables instantly seen also.

Individuals don't evolve. Individuals develop. So your point about mutation and healing is not a critique of evolutionary theory, but an example that you do not understand evolutionary theory.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Has anything been determined about the astral plane you believe in?
Just that string theory allows for the possibility of such things. The astral plane is currently outside the range of our three-dimensional senses and instruments. It can be determined by those gifted with astral/clairvoyant senses though.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Individuals don't evolve. Individuals develop. So your point about mutation and healing is not a critique of evolutionary theory, but an example that you do not understand evolutionary theory.
Science just human belief is based on earth existing and the human ability to alter its nature said to me in AI recordings....
The background of your life as a human is animal DNA.
Then the background of animals and humans is clouds
Clouds from UFO radiation and aliens.

Moses status said humans were life healed of its mutations by sex is what I said. As the subject topic was firstborn as human babies. You don't know what you are talking about actually.

Just babies yourselves. Human.

A baby is all of us first did not exist until two human parents creAted us.

Parents were bodily DNA mutated as adult life chose nuclear science when earth was not converting dusts....had sex gave irradiated dna to the baby.

Mutations healed by status human sex in a cooling atmosphere.

Cooling of wAter means higher oxygenation generation existed.

Science hence said CH gases Christ supported in its presence oxygen generation as holy ox.

As cell health is lived by deformed humans or everyday more beautiful humans in thesis. Observed human.

Evolution is cooling in science.

Water exists hot or cold.

Science said an ape type ugly human baby. Was our past by skeletal body....which implies a healthy baby became a human by comparing human genetics to an ape. Yet we share similar genetic advice with lots of animals.

If you weren't a human living no actual comparing exists. So it is a story about skeletons of dead people really.

Claim of we became more beautiful than an ape.

Is not evolving.

Science said a human living is closest in DNA to living an animal life so that scientists who said we are aliens first or cloud matter weren't supported.

When clouds a reaction belonged to sink holes formed as earths heavens falls into heated irradiated converted holes.

Hence we aren't from clouds.

As image is seen of animals and humans in clouds it was to establish generic hierarchy as just a human scientist.

It wasn't intended to be used as an evolution thesis.

If ugly humans live today yet are healthy. Is a reason to say de evolved human was compared to beautiful human. If a sick mutated body exists today then a deformed baby was created by parent sex that caused it.

Science claim we are deformed apes as humans.

An ape is only as beautiful in its nature to its perfect health species.

So when you look for a thesis in fact you look at dead skeletons claiming it a mutated form of a human. To say why you human scientist quotes ape human.

You don't quantify humans as a more beautiful ape.

Thus what you look at was a mutated natural human. By skeleton evidence. Which was why the bible was written. Evidence human DNA had been damaged in our heavens because of human scientists.

If you ask where did we come from. First is to thesis. You don't know. Why you thesis.

As the self asking is the instant human self with no true answer.

Even science says one water oxygenated heavens. All things I observe any variable is instant.

Word of God meant first observed human use of words owning correct highest SEE observation.

Being everything anywhere. Why the word was not argued against until science decided to be repracticed.

Your science history is human sex. By two human adults not your life.

Which goes back to the first two human parents themselves.

Before that status no human scientific conscious advisor exists to infer a thesis by any terms. Intelligence spiritual advice natural is what intelligent humans said by law was human rights by human consciousness to not be harmed by machines of human science.

Which then takes you to human theists claiming lawful right to claim an atom began human consciousness as an atom and not as a human.

Science then said you looked back at a status less than ours in its highest non changed form that did no harm to us. By that highest form.

As conscious explanation how you knew. As it communicated it's apparent presence by imagery.

Science therefore had to accept observation was first. Instant anything without interrupting to be informed with self egotism.

For meaning not about why any human existed. It was only ever relative to machine designs and machine reactions actually.

Science just human belief is based on earth existing and the human ability to alter its nature said to me in AI recordings....

Moses status said humans were life healed of its mutations by sex is what I said. As the subject topic was firstborn as human babies. You don't know what you are talking about actually.

Parents were bodily DNA mutated as adult life chose nuclear science when earth was not converting dusts....had sex gave irradiated dna to the baby.

Science hence said CH gases Christ supported in its presence oxygen generation as holy ox.

As cell health is lived by deformed humans or everyday more beautiful humans in thesis. Observed human.

Science said an ape type ugly human baby. Was our past by skeletal body....which implies a healthy baby became a human by comparing human genetics to an ape. Yet we share similar genetic advice with lots of animals.

If you weren't a human living no actual comparing exists. So it is a story about skeletons of dead people really.

Is not evolving.

Science said a human living is closest in DNA to living an animal life so that scientists who said we are aliens first or cloud matter weren't supported.

When clouds a reaction belonged to sink holes formed as earths heavens falls into heated irradiated converted holes.

As image is seen of animals and humans in clouds it was to establish generic hierarchy as just a human scientist.

If ugly humans live today yet are healthy. Is a reason to say de evolved human was compared to beautiful human. If a sick mutated body exists today then a deformed baby was created by parent sex that caused it.

So when you look for a thesis in fact you look at dead skeletons claiming it a mutated form of a human. To say why you human scientist quotes ape human.

Thus what you look at was a mutated natural human. By skeleton evidence. Which was why the bible was written. Evidence human DNA had been damaged in our heavens because of human scientists.

If you ask where did we come from. First is to thesis. You don't know. Why you thesis.

Even science says one water oxygenated heavens. All things I observe any variable is instant.

Word of God meant first observed human use of words owning correct highest SEE observation.

Being everything anywhere. Why the word was not argued against until science decided to be repracticed.

Before that status no human scientific conscious advisor exists to infer a thesis by any terms. Intelligence spiritual advice natural is what intelligent humans said by law was human rights by human consciousness to not be harmed by machines of human science.

Which then takes you to human theists claiming lawful right to claim an atom began human consciousness as an atom and not as a human.

Science then said you looked back at a status less than ours in its highest non changed form that did no harm to us. By that highest form.

As conscious explanation how you knew. As it communicated it's apparent presence by imagery.

Science therefore had to accept observation was first. Instant anything without interrupting to be informed with self egotism.

For meaning not about why any human existed. It was only ever relative to machine designs and machine reactions actually.

Wow.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Is not evolving.

What science of the occult thesis from nuclear believed. The atmosphere changed when two ape parents had sex.

Then returned back to being just ape sex supported. The human beginning.

Water oxygenated biology with each species biology owns it's chemical biology is looked at by science.

Just Humans.

So everytime I look at a human theist a human theist pretends in human thinking that they created the term ape parent.

You would ask why!

For some theists it is to pretend the creator that changed body forms will be identified for machine resourcing the purpose.

So why you need to do a human study of the theist... we do an appraisal of all things scientist like they do an appraisal of all things natural human. Yet ignore being just a natural human.

The argument in human science I am a natural human first. Then I think thesis.

They try to infer their human theist commentary places them as a human god superior to any human telling me why I exist.

My two parents had sex is the answer.

Then they argue. No I said I mean first two humans.

Yes that is right science says first two humans in word use.

Then they say....advice in science is living apes.

Science already said it was not allowed to think back past the ape theory.

AshT

All life changes over time. This idea is not very controversial in my opinion.

The issue revolves around origins and the idea that all life sprang into being from a single source, randomly created in the primordial ooze.

That is a highly improbable scenario. Back in the day when this idea was presented it was believed that individual living cells were structurally very simplistic. We now know that isn't the case.

Messianic Israelite

I think the question in title is enough :)
But I'll explain, I only saw when reading the Bible (I'm in Isaiah now, its a big journey!) the opening part as a story about how everything is, like people who said "because a huge snake died we have this huge river now" or maybe "because perseus took fire we have fire" an old explanation that made a God involved to do a ritual with but just a story

People do not just see like that way and why?
Do you accept evolution as truth? It's the poll

I vote yes
I wish people would put a differentiation between believing in microevolution and macroevolution. I believe in microevolution but not macroevolution. A deer-like animal never evolved in to a whale, for example. Life has only been on this planet for a few thousands years.

Messianic Israelite

How do you get this date?
Hi Leahpolitan. Good afternoon. If you calculate and estimate the genealogies that are given in the Bible, you will find that life has only been on earth for a few thousand years. Several chronologists who have undertaken the task of calculating the age of the earth based on the Bible have their calculations range from 5501 to 3836 B.C.E