• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What I learned from "Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson"

David T

Premium Member
On a positive note I think it keeps the bugs from reaching full size.

Do you mean that if all the coal and oil get used that the Earth will become too extreme for us?

Tipping towards extinction or towards rising sea levels or what?
"On a positive note I think it keeps the bugs from reaching full size"

Omg that drew a milk out my nose chortle. Well done
tenor (1).gif

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Because humanity thrived.
Some of humanity thrived. That was not global. The positive changes occurred mostly in Europe. Some places there were no changes.

Let's get back to AGW. Aren't you curious as to how they know that the rise in CO2 is from human activities and not volcanoes?

leov

Some of humanity thrived. That was not global. The positive changes occurred mostly in Europe. Some places there were no changes.

Let's get back to AGW. Aren't you curious as to how they know that the rise in CO2 is from human activities and not volcanoes?
You bark wrong tree, rather turn to oil elites. Or those who poison oceans by seeding Fe for carbon credits.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You bark wrong tree, rather turn to oil elites. Or those who poison oceans by seeding Fe for carbon credits.

You really do not know anything about what you are arguing against. One more time, would you like to know how we know that the rise in CO2 is from human activity?