• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What I do!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
In the morning I teach my face to smile. I carefully stretch those muscles that may cramp, connect with my ritual of making the bed, then go outside to fetch the morning's news.

I say time is nothing and best frivolously spent. Life is a parrot that repeats everything said in private. A cup of coffee is an ocean that I can swim, and the universe is made of sweet nothings.

The ache in my heart has saved my life. It is the most valuable part of me. Enduring it is like a rock in outer space. I pound my breast to drive it away but cannot.

I flip through my memories and kiss each face. I make the decisions that I should have made before and once in a while weep for what might have been, cleanse every wound and dress every sore.

Tabu

In the morning I teach my face to smile. I carefully stretch those muscles that may cramp, connect with my ritual of making the bed, then go outside to fetch the morning's news.

I say time is nothing and best frivolously spent. Life is a parrot that repeats everything said in private. A cup of coffee is an ocean that I can swim, and the universe is made of sweet nothings.

The ache in my heart has saved my life. It is the most valuable part of me. Enduring it is like a rock in outer space. I pound my breast to drive it away but cannot.

I flip through my memories and kiss each face. I make the decisions that I should have made before and once in a while weep for what might have been, cleanse every wound and dress every sore.
Beautiful