• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What/how does a pantheist worship?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Hi Thirza,

To me, Pantheism is a philosophy rather than a religion. My daily rituals are actually activities rather than repetitive ceremonies with religious significance.
In my philosophy I try to encompass a wholesome perspective about life, the world, nature, and the universe. I do my best to accept all these as they are and find my optimal existence in my region, this world, and an infinite cosmos.
I don't actually worship any supernatural deities. But this quote from Dune Messiah (1969) pretty much sums up my perspective:

If you need something to worship, then worship life — all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I hug trees. Stop and smell the flowers. Star gaze, nd study science....
I would say my anamistic qualities are more intersting to you then my pntheism, which hs been clled sexed up atheism.

Nd the quote above