• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What has Salix done for us lately?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I mean, other than keeping the economy afloat not being a deadbeat retiree, putting his blood sweat and tears into moderating a forum, gracing the world with his controversial but sometimes appealing fashion sense, keeping the forum lighthearted with his George Carlin videos and parody threads, and keeping @Sunstone in check with the thought that he can send pictures of his suede swag at any time.

Whatzzz he dun?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ohio is negotiating with him to walk through the slums of its major cities dressed in his Sunday best as a means of decimating the rat population. At least that's what I heard.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I mean, other than keeping the economy afloat not being a deadbeat retiree, putting his blood sweat and tears into moderating a forum, gracing the world with his controversial but sometimes appealing fashion sense, keeping the forum lighthearted with his George Carlin videos and parody threads, and keeping @Sunstone in check with the thought that he can send pictures of his suede swag at any time.

Whatzzz he dun?
Uhhmmmm.......nuuuthing....zero....:confused:...:D

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Whatzzz he dun?

The Aqueduct?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I heard about some guy in Cleveland who bought a donkey, and stood on a street corner with two hats. One hat said, "I'm a republican!" while the other said, "I'm a democrat!" For $20 an hour, he rented the passers-by either hat, their choice, and stepped back from the donkey so as not be be assailed by the temporary enemies. At the end of the day he took the money and sent it to some guy in Colorado.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

Whatzzz he dun?

Well, I've decorated the staff lounge with pictures of me sporting my jack-o'-lantern Speedos.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well he got rid of that rabid wallaby infestation we had a couple of weeks ago.

In fact, he was so quick about it I bet most of you didn't even know it was going on.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Well he got rid of that rabid wallaby infestation we had a couple of weeks ago.

In fact, he was so quick about it I bet most of you didn't even know it was going on.

I thought those were miniature kangaroos. And you never told me they were rabid!

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, just as long as it turned out well and I didn't have to do anything, we can go ahead and call that a win. :D

So what do I do with this tingling and itching sensation where one of the mini-roos bit me?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Put some ice on it and ignore it, it'll go away.

(Reminds me, may be time to hire another mod or two)

tenor.gif

This post warrants a funny x10 rating! Or can we add a spit take rating?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I know he's a grey alien lizard overlord just waiting to take over but he's decent about what he'll do to us Earthlings, especially those who give him no trouble.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I know he's a grey alien lizard overlord just waiting to take over but he's decent about what he'll do to us Earthlings, especially those who give him no trouble.

I am the Lizard King. I can do anything.

20 RF bonus points (that in the end are worth absolutely nothing) to the first member who can tell me where that phrase came from (Googling is cheating).

Did you just post something? Who are you again?
That relaxes me so much! Words that make me melt! I get so stressed out thinking that I might have my apartment viewed or entered by the landlord guy, or even that I might get noticed when I'm leaving or entering. Even being given gifts can create a sort of pressure for reciprocation, so yes, those words are beautiful, just what I love to hear from any authority figures!

I love the idea of never facing any judge (particularly in court), never being a juror (I'd try really hard to get out of "jury duty").

I think I might even sort of promote laziness or that other people be a little lazy and unobservant just so I can relax too, it probably goes further than I even realize or account for!

One thing Salix (probably does, along with the other Mods), is keep this forum one of the best forums I've ever visited, really high quality posting and posters, not a lot of nastiness and fighting and rudeness from most people which is really nice to see.

Just a bunch of really friendly geriatrics, like being in a delicious smelling bagel shop or something.

So actually, Salix has done a whole hell of a lot of good for me ultimately in making my time online on here far better than it might have been without such good and nice moderators.

Every other website I've been to has had really immature and biased seeming, intolerant, impatient moderators, who can't handle the waves I cause by the weight of my posts dropping.

Salix simply floats on those waves, like a buoy painted as an owl (a symbol of wisdom, and the greatest wisdom is "If you do nothing (that anyone knows about), the people will have no one to blame (except for negligence)".

Here is a song for Salix: