• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Happens When We Keep Things Locked Up, Repressed in Your Closet?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
what happens when the secret gets out?

what's hiding in the shadow and can it be guarded forever?

so much hate for what you love?

what's bubbling in your cauldron?

revelation 9:1?

Last edited:

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Meh. I live a pretty boring life. I go to work, come home, eat dinner, make human sacrifices to the great old ones, take a shower and go to bed like everyone else.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Meh. I live a pretty boring life. I go to work, come home, eat dinner, make human sacrifices to the great old ones, take a shower and go to bed like everyone else.
life has a strange way of playing tricks on mankind. sometimes cruel tricks.you're simply coasting along and someone sideswipes you.

a pill to put you to sleep and a pill to wake you up and worst of all, the bitter pill

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Alright let's seeee....

I have several crushes on boys/blokes who aren't interested, but that's fine they still have to put up with me.

I actually like white chocolate.

Don't open the square white shoebox under my bed.

I sleep with a giant panda teddy.

And everyone knows I'm a glutton for punishment:hand:...

So there you go!!

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Very interesting. I mean that. When you say you sacrifice to the great old ones, what do you mean by that? You help them, your parents or someone like that?

Last edited:

YoursTrue

life has a strange way of playing tricks on mankind. sometimes cruel tricks.you're simply coasting along and someone sideswipes you.

a pill to put you to sleep and a pill to wake you up and worst of all, the bitter pill
It was bad when I took pills to go to sleep. Glad I don't do that anymore. Also glad I'm retired and not on a time schedule like I used to be.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Very interesting. I mean that. When you say you sacrifice to the great old ones, what do you mean by that? You help them, your parents or someone like that?

Well, yah! I make sure they are well looked after, give em something to eat when they are hungry, and I just partake in obscene rituals to bring about the apocalypse through their unspeakable, unfathomable evil.

You know, the usual!

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
what happens when the secret gets out?

what's hiding in the shadow and can it be guarded forever?

so much hate for what you love?

what's bubbling in your cauldron?

revelation 9:1?

“Pickalittletalkalittle, cheep! Cheep! Cheep! Pick a lot, talk a title more...”

YoursTrue

Well, yah! I make sure they are well looked after, give em something to eat when they are hungry, and I just partake in obscene rituals to bring about the apocalypse through their unspeakable, unfathomable evil.

You know, the usual!
lol, come on...anyway, it's nice that you look after them, etc.