• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Happens to the Abortionist Doctors Mind?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

whirlingmerc

I believe so.

The apostle Paul said "I am the chief of sinners" and "it's a trustworthy statement that Jesus died for sinners.

Some abortionists find forgiveness.

They have no monopoly on sin. I's human nature as 'all we like sheep have gone astray but the Lord laid the iniquity of us all on him" Isaiah 53:6

Kenny

Premium Member
Crazy, this doctor is sick.
But would it have made the headlines if they had been legs or arms of someone doing amputations. That would have been sick too.
I honestly think it would also make headlines. But this one seems more gruesome. IMHO

Bob the Unbeliever

One can only imagine.

Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death: reports

Can a doctor remain sane? Or do the suffer PTSD? Any difference between seeing body parts in the war field and that in the Abortionist's table?

What my sisters and friends have learned, is that healing is available for those who have gone through abortions (no condemnation)!

:hugehug:

And there is healing for the abortionist too!!

Former Abortionists Turned Pro-Life Advocates

Considering how ugly anti-women (forced-birth) groups are? Is it surprising that some folk, being subject to constant abuse, constant harassment, constant death threats from the forced-birthers groups, would snap?

I would think this isn't surprising.

What I find Interesting with an I? Is that NONE of these so-called "pro life" groups were protesting the incarceration, the family separation by tЯump's ICE. Or the putting into cages, actual infants.

Apparently "pro life" only--ever applies to fetuses for some strange reason... never to babies who are actually born, and most especially if the babies fail to be the Proper sort: pail of skin, with a penis...

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Crazy, this doctor is sick.
But would it have made the headlines if they had been legs or arms of someone doing amputations. That would have been sick too.

Exactly. If the doctor had saved removed organs from all his operations, it would have made headlines also. Abortion is a side issue here. The doctor keeping the remains is the central gross part, I think.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
You know a religion needs reform when its clerics and ardent followers are often more concerned about fighting and smearing reproductive rights than they are pedophilia and child molestation among their own circles.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
One can only imagine.

Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death: reports

Can a doctor remain sane? Or do the suffer PTSD? Any difference between seeing body parts in the war field and that in the Abortionist's table?

What my sisters and friends have learned, is that healing is available for those who have gone through abortions (no condemnation)!

And there is healing for the abortionist too!!

Former Abortionists Turned Pro-Life Advocates
I guess you could say took his work home with him , maybe he was obsessively doing research on his own time. Kind of reminds me of the Doctor Who Stole Einstein's brain and took it home with him.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Crazy can afflict anyone....surgeon, priest, scientist,
rabbi, groundskeeper, psychiatrist, politician, teacher,
...& especially computer technician (as y'all know).
Does the job drive'm crazy...or did they bring that to
to the job? I say the latter, although some jobs can
impose stress, & reactions to it can be bad.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wonder if this post would have been made if someone killed themselves after having to do factory farming and killing animals long term. Saved bits of fur or organ or hide from all the dead farm animals.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Has that ever happened?
I wouldn't be surprised. I know of some cases where working at factory farms made someone depressed, or convinced them to go vegetarian or vegan.
Let's see what google has to offer.
Found this right away: The Overlooked Plight of Factory Farm Workers | HuffPost
Apparently people can develop ptsd or suicidal depression, alcohol abuse as a result of stress of factory farming. Which isn't surprising. Dunno if anyone has collected gory memorials but, again, wouldn't surprise me.

Kenny

Premium Member
Considering how ugly anti-women (forced-birth) groups are? Is it surprising that some folk, being subject to constant abuse, constant harassment, constant death threats from the forced-birthers groups, would snap?

Interesting....
I have found it to be the other way.

But I suppose there are some eccentrics on the pro-life side that feel like it is a holocaust of millions...

Kenny

Premium Member
What I find Interesting with an I? Is that NONE of these so-called "pro life" groups were protesting the incarceration, the family separation by tЯump's ICE. Or the putting into cages, actual infants.

Are you talking about cages?