• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What happened to Sunstone?

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Sometimes people leave. Sometimes people come back and you never know they were even there.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
As the title says. He hasn’t posted here since early March 2021. Did he say he was leaving, or taking a sabbatical, on a book tour?

Seriously.
Anyone know? o_O

Sunstone had some personal issues that we don't feel at liberty to disclose. He left the forum but is welcome to come back anytime he wishes. His position as an admin is also preserved in case he ever decides to return and participate on the forums again in his informative, witty manner we know and love.

The last information the staff had was that he was doing okay. We continually check in on him via email and are glad he is currently doing okay.

I personally have been communicating with him via email. As @Jayhawker Soule already mentioned, he is working on poetry.

I hope this answers your question, and thanks for your concern!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I wouldn't mind seeing him back. Whether he wants to just hang out as a member, or take on the probably tremendous responsibility of being a site admin again, it really doesn't matter to me - I just miss his posting.