• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What goes on inside your head?

Hellbound Serpiente

Hell. Hell is the only word that used to describe what goes on inside my head. Thoughts and nightmares so terrible that I just wish I was dead. They hurt me so much that I feel like my heart and soul is being agonized by the devil himself. They terrify me to my very core and make me hate myself more than anything. It's like I am the worst thing to ever walk and talk. Things so disgusting that if anyone finds out they'd want to murder me in cold blood.

I am disgusted at who I am. May God Have Mercy on me, for God Alone can save me from myself, I am my own personal hell

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Hell. Hell is the only word that used to describe what goes on inside my head. Thoughts and nightmares so terrible that I just wish I was dead. They hurt me so much that I feel like my heart and soul is being agonized by the devil himself. They terrify me to my very core and make me hate myself more than anything. It's like I am the worst thing to ever walk and talk. Things so disgusting that if anyone finds out they'd want to murder me in cold blood.

I am disgusted at who I am. May God Have Mercy on me, for God Alone can save me from myself, I am my own personal hell
get a grip on yourself

all humans have dark thoughts

if you follow your shadow ...it will lead you from the light

turn around and put your shadow behind you
go the other way

as for salvation...yeah
that can happen