• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What goes on in your pet's head?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My spider has been working on tunnels and webs all week long and you can tell he has a plan.

He weaves balls of soil and web throughout the case so that when you lift up his log all the ground comes up with it. He webs up the glass in the tank and you can tell he just planned it all out and there's geometric designs throughout the cage and he must want the designs that way.

(but I ruined it all today looking for his prey).

I can tell he has a plan and he remembers where is prey is at when he gets hungry. He remembers where his waters at when he gets thirsty.

I doubt a spider has a very good memory but how would we ever really know anyways?

I've seen an aggressive spider get tamed before so that must be a sign.

Anyhow, it's difficult to tell how an animal remembers stuff and how good it's memory is (especially with a spider. I don't think scientists or anybody have been able to know what goes on in a spider's head or how good it's memory is).

I can tell when my spider is sad.
What are some ways you can tell your pet is happy or sad?

What are some signs you have seen in a pet that indicate it has a good memory?

What do you think goes on in your pets head?