• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Germany said about Shawn Mendes and Under Pressure song

They played a clip of Under Pressure sung by Shawn Mendes. This is what they played

beh beh
Under Pressure
Pressure
Pressing down on you
Under pressure ...that...Splits a family in two
Under pressure that burns a building down
It's the terror of knowing what this world is about
Watching some good friends screaming, 'Let me out'
Pray tomorrow gets me higher
Pressure

Of course I can't speak German so I couldn't understand what they were saying, but with the clips I heard while they were talking about the song, this is what I got.

being under some kind of pressure being pressed down onto 'myself' being under pressure pressing down on 'myself, while 'having my family' 'split' [in] two while, under that pressure burns buildings down..

Now I asked myself. What if I was a young girl and heard this while lying on my back?

Why would I say 'having my family' split in two?

Because according to the song, it's myself being 'under pressure'.

I don't know what they were saying about the song since they were speaking in German, though.. Maybe good reviews? Maybe not so good? I wouldn't know.

Okay, so let's the sexual 'slurs' go for a while..

Why the heck would I want to get any 'higher' tomorrow if I'm under pressure already?

Unless, this song was speaking of the 'homelessness' crisis that is hitting the U.S. But how would David Bowie have known of what is occurring today, then?

Last edited:
There are so many allusions to the 9-11 Trade Tower incident in movies 'before' it even occurred and I'm wondering, how the heck would they have known?

donald-duck-illuminate-700x379.jpg

ask about illuminati

----

https://s3.scoopwhoop.com/anj/9/11/223225032.jpg

----

def_leppard_black_girl_l.jpg

I'm just wondering.. Was the 9-11 incident known to occur by some before it occurred?

So if events are pre-known, did David Bowie pre know about the current 'homeless' issue?

Pressure on people, people on streets
Day day dum mm hm

Chipping around, kick my brains around the floor
These are the days it never rains but it pours

Insanity laughs under pressure we're breaking

Jumi

This is the song originally sung by Freddie Mercury and David Bowie? Artists talking about how society represses them, Mercury was gay, you know how much society back then caused problems for them... even more than today. It has zero to do with some terrorist attack.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
They played a clip of Under Pressure sung by Shawn Mendes. This is what they played

beh beh
Under Pressure
Pressure
Pressing down on you
Under pressure ...that...Splits a family in two
Under pressure that burns a building down
It's the terror of knowing what this world is about
Watching some good friends screaming, 'Let me out'
Pray tomorrow gets me higher
Pressure

Of course I can't speak German so I couldn't understand what they were saying, but with the clips I heard while they were talking about the song, this is what I got.

being under some kind of pressure being pressed down onto 'myself' being under pressure pressing down on 'myself, while 'having my family' 'split' [in] two while, under that pressure burns buildings down..

Now I asked myself. What if I was a young girl and heard this while lying on my back?

Why would I say 'having my family' split in two?

Because according to the song, it's myself being 'under pressure'.

I don't know what they were saying about the song since they were speaking in German, though.. Maybe good reviews? Maybe not so good? I wouldn't know.

Okay, so let's the sexual 'slurs' go for a while..

Why the heck would I want to get any 'higher' tomorrow if I'm under pressure already?

Unless, this song was speaking of the 'homelessness' crisis that is hitting the U.S. But how would David Bowie have known of what is occurring today, then?
Um... a lot to unpack here. Let's start with the easy stuff, what "sexual slur"?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
So if events are pre-known, did David Bowie pre know about the current 'homeless' issue?

Pressure on people, people on streets
Day day dum mm hm

Chipping around, kick my brains around the floor
These are the days it never rains but it pours

Insanity laughs under pressure we're breaking
It might surprise you to learn, but homelessness was an issue in 1981 when the song was first recorded, too.