• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Gender Is Your Brain?

ignition

Yep. Circle. Sorry for using the wrong word. The best part was that later, the teacher encountered them. They where all clumped up on this couch, or something. Like in a big pile of (non-gay) men.
lol sitting in a circle is nowhere near gay. In fact, if you go to some parts of the middle east, it's very common to see men kiss each other on the cheek when they meet or on the hand, that's the standard way of greeting in some areas. Sometimes they even hold hands in public, I think a lot of guys would have a severe culture shock if they go there.

Kerr

lol sitting in a circle is nowhere near gay. In fact, if you go to some parts of the middle east, it's very common to see men kiss each other on the cheek when they meet or on the hand, that's the standard way of greeting in some areas. Sometimes they even hold hands in public, I think a lot of guys would have a severe culture shock if they go there.
Yep. These guys where quite irrational. Another interesting thing is that I have never seen a woman refuse to do something like that because its "gay". Some men are just so irrationally homophobic I guess.

Point being that to say that men are more "rational" is quite silly. But what do I know. I am just a (male) slightly-neurotic and socially ackward freak :p.

EDIT:

And by "freak" I meant "guy". "Freak" just sounded better.

ignition

Yep. These guys where quite irrational. Another interesting thing is that I have never seen a woman refuse to do something like that because its "gay". Some men are just so irrationally homophobic I guess.

Point being that to say that men are more "rational" is quite silly. But what do I know. I am just a (male) slightly-neurotic and socially ackward freak :p.
Yeah but girls are more touchy-feely than boys. Girls do stuff to girls that boys wouldn't even dream of doing to other guys, because we don't generally like that kind of stuff. If you know what girls do then I think you might know what I'm talking about! haha

Kerr

Yeah but girls are more touchy-feely than boys. Girls do stuff to girls that boys wouldn't even dream of doing to other guys, because we don't generally like that kind of stuff. If you know what girls do then I think you might know what I'm talking about! haha
I wouldnt be so sure about that. Push the right buttons and men becomes "touchy-feely" as well. Myself, I can be more emotional then most girls. Like screaming because someone touched me with a dirty hand, lol.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Girls are more "touchy-feely" in general because they are not usually raised up to believe that touching each other and caring about each other is, in some way, bad. As I indicated before, boys are generally taught to not express their feelings, that includes in a touching manner with others, especially with other of the same sex. "Boy just don't do that." It's not that it's some innate thing about boys, it's something taught, something learned from society and parenting.

I'm reminded of watching my son's little "Kindergarten graduation" thingy and the little performances they gave singing songs and such. There were parts where they were supposed to hold hands or link arms with the kid next to them. My son was between a boy and a girl. There was no issue with linking with the girl, but each time he reached out for the boy the other little boy jerked away from him scowling. My son would reach for him each time he was supposed to, only to be refused each time. Obviously, my son has no issue here, the other boy does, and why? Not just because they're boys apparently, because then they'd both have an issue, no...it must have to do with parenting.

ignition

I wouldnt be so sure about that. Push the right buttons and men becomes "touchy-feely" as well. Myself, I can be more emotional then most girls. Like screaming because someone touched me with a dirty hand, lol.
Fair enough, I'm guessing you don't like sports then? haha That can get very dirty indeed.

Kerr

Fair enough, I'm guessing you don't like sports then? haha That can get very dirty indeed.
Actually, I do. I am rather inconsistent with how I react to different stuff. The thing I mentioned earlier, that time I was pushed out of balance by something small that happened earlier, and when I am out of balance I react irrationally.

As far as sports go I love martial arts :D.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
Bah, this is a pointless argument! At best, ignition, you can argue that what you say is the norm, but never the rule. There are multiple reasons for how people act. Cultural, biological, and psychological. Nature vs. Nurture. Which is a hilarious question, because it assumes that you can ever truly separate the two.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I might respond to Badran and Debater Slayer because their arguments are irritatingly primitive and refutable.

I can understand why my post was irritating. Primitive too, perhaps. I can definitely see how my unnecessary quoting of your previous posts showing inconsistency would be perceived as primitive. It's definitely lacking in good manners.

Now, in regards to refutable, i must object! While you may definitely claim that you will be able to refute my arguments, we both know that's not gonna happen.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Your Brain is 80% Female, 20% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

Second quiz in a row to tell me that I am a woman. I should consider trangendering.

Aquitaine

Your Brain is 80% Female, 20% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

Second quiz in a row to tell me that I am a woman. I should consider trangendering.

"You think with your heart, not your head."

What a load of bollox! Exactly why I don't like this test. So it's considered a "Female" trait to not use your head? Pfffft.

Aquitaine

I told you didn't I :yes: Females don't use their head, they are more emotional. The only time they use their head is when they're giving males a bj.

Either that, or Blogthings quizes suck. I mean just look at some of their other ones, "How Psychic are you?", "What does your taste in Music say about you?" and "How much Sex Appeal do you have?".

They're basically baseless, unscientific surveys written by your average internet-dweller, of course it's going to be riddled with ignorant stereotypes. ;)

ignition

Either that, or Blogthings quizes suck. I mean just look at some of their other ones, "How Psychic are you?", "What does your taste in Music say about you?" and "How much Sex Appeal do you have?".

They're basically baseless, unscientific surveys written by your average internet-dweller, of course it's going to be riddled with ignorant stereotypes. ;)
Precisely. Maybe they're trolls and we've fallen into their trap by answering the questions.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
Nah, they're just supposed to be fun. You can't take that kind of stuff seriously. I figure if it is something that is that complicated, aka, could really tell you something about yourself, it would have hundreds of in depth questions. Funny part? It would then take an expert to analyze your answers. There would unlikely to be any simple pat answers in a quiz that was really trying to tell you anything about yourself.

ZooGirl02

Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male
Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

aquaprin90

Here are my results:

Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed