• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What foods cause cancer?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
  • "Green tea is packed with flavonoids, which are cancer fighters in your brew. They help punch out the cells associated with skin, breast, lung, colon, esophageal and bladder cancers. Go fill your teapot.
  • Besides fighting cancer, green tea contains these other compounds and properties called polyphenols and catechins, which protect your heart and arteries, which staves off heart disease and helps lower LDL (bad) cholesterol. Your teapot’s boiling, so plunk a green tea bag in your mug.
  • There is a big argument that green tea is more healthful to drink than water because not only does it hydrate, but it also imparts all these healthy nutrients. Honestly, the big ta-da is that there's good research showing that the more green tea you drink, the lower your risk of death due to all causes. Drink up, friend -- you’re on cup one and the study shows that five or more cups a day is optimal."
Sorry guys, after I copied that, I went around doing other things, and don't know how to go back and find the link. I'm telling you right now that wasn't my work, therefore it's not plagiarism, because I'm not claiming it's my own work. ;)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know exactly which foods cause what, but as a general rule, the more 'food' is in your food(meaning, real ingredients and not preservatives and chemicals) the better off you'll be.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Bacon causes cancer , along with microwaved popcorn. What else causes cancer?

What foods cause cancer?

It's not "certain foods causing cancer", that's over simplification

It's the weakness of one's digestive fire that causes symptoms when eating more than your digestive fire can handle. One symptom could be cancer, but need not be, as it is also related to emotional weaknesses or even can be karma related

Beinitas

• "Green tea is packed with flavonoids, which are cancer fighters in your brew. They help punch out the cells associated with skin, breast, lung, colon, esophageal and bladder cancers. Go fill your teapot.
  • Besides fighting cancer, green tea contains these other compounds and properties called polyphenols and catechins, which protect your heart and arteries, which staves off heart disease and helps lower LDL (bad) cholesterol. Your teapot’s boiling, so plunk a green tea bag in your mug.
  • There is a big argument that green tea is more healthful to drink than water because not only does it hydrate, but it also imparts all these healthy nutrients. Honestly, the big ta-da is that there's good research showing that the more green tea you drink, the lower your risk of death due to all causes. Drink up, friend -- you’re on cup one and the study shows that five or more cups a day is optimal."
Sorry guys, after I copied that, I went around doing other things, and don't know how to go back and find the link. I'm telling you right now that wasn't my work, therefore it's not plagiarism, because I'm not claiming it's my own work. ;)
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing!