• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What favorite breakfast food?

MatthewA

Do you enjoy; maybe it just a single food; or a course meal of breakfast.

Will you share what some of your very own favorite breakfast food(s) are?; regardless if it just a type of cereal, pop-tarts; or whatever you like to eat in the morning time.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't generally do breakfast until more around lunch but I do enjoy breakfast foods. Sunnyside up eggs and a small portion of cereal, sometimes in a cup with milk or in parfait form with yogurt.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

Will you share what some of your very own favorite breakfast food(s) are?; regardless if it just a type of cereal, pop-tarts; or whatever you like to eat in the morning time.
...and yourself? .....

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm a fan of all types of breakfast when I eat it. But my usual go to is quick fare, yogurt and granola, protein meal bars, or cut up fruit (melons/pineapple).

If I'm eating a traditional breakfast: over easy eggs, on rice, toast or corned beef hash, with bacon or sausage.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I had a veggie omelet this morning. I bought a new omelet maker and a blender for smoothies. I haven't had a smoothie before, so now I think I'll go crazy figuring out which combinations are delicious. The banana chocolate blend was alright. I haven't had soda and sugar drinks in three years and it gets boring drinking just water.

MatthewA

Tea. Cup of tea is breakfast.

Rival, very light diet for breakfast. Do you ever place sugar in your tea? Also what do you prefer more, hot tea or cold tea?

My son's homemade granola with a decent Greek yogurt.

Jay, sounds like you have a handy chief in your household namely your son; has been baking for a while, and did you teach him?

Everyone seems to be eating yogurt, any specific flavor you like best?

I don't generally do breakfast until more around lunch but I do enjoy breakfast foods. Sunnyside up eggs and a small portion of cereal, sometimes in a cup with milk or in parfait form with yogurt.

AdigialArtist; Sunnyside up eggs are wonder; My favorite part about sunnyside eggs is the yolk; some may think it is gross. Cereal is awesome too with some whole milk; There is one brand of cereal been eating on the most lately called Dino-bytes its like Fruity Pebbles but just off brand. What is a parfait? Is there a yogurt flavor you enjoy the best?

My breakfast is plain nonfat yogurt, oat bran and fruit. My favorite fruit is blueberries and ripe stone fruit.

Sunrise; What flavor of yogurt do you enjoy? Do you ever place sugars in your oats? Blueberries are awesome! They have great benefits to with the healthiness in vitamins which many fruits provide. :) What type of oats do you like? Are there several different kinds?

Porridge you can stand your spoon up in.
or
Thick cut marmalade on wholemeal toast.
or
Greek yogurt, muesli & sliced banana.

always with a black coffee.

:)

Secret Chief: Porridge? What kind; really what is porridge I need to look it up :p

Marmalade, what is that? Is it like Jelly ?

What is muesli?

What type of yogurt do you enjoy the best?

Bacon or sausage and scrambled eggs. Sometimes pancakes, bagels and toast with butter and jam or syrup. With juice, usually.

Saint: Bacon is wonderful from time to time; and sausage along with some scrambled eggs topped with some cheese. Pancakes awesome, You enjoy butter, jam, syrup, on toast or bagels, yum!

My favorite meal; for breakfast is a potato; french toast, sunny side-up egg, and some coffee, and water.

MatthewA

I'm a fan of all types of breakfast when I eat it. But my usual go to is quick fare, yogurt and granola, protein meal bars, or cut up fruit (melons/pineapple).

If I'm eating a traditional breakfast: over easy eggs, on rice, toast or corned beef hash, with bacon or sausage.

The hammer:
What type of yogurt, is there different types? Do you enjoy a certain yogurt the best? Granola bars, those are good, sometimes they have good combination of flavors in them. Pineapple, and Melons are such good foods to eat very help from the vitamins that they give.

Good breakfast choice there I would say.

I had a veggie omelet this morning. I bought a new omelet maker and a blender for smoothies. I haven't had a smoothie before, so now I think I'll go crazy figuring out which combinations are delicious. The banana chocolate blend was alright. I haven't had soda and sugar drinks in three years and it gets boring drinking just water.

UA:
Haha, sounds awesome! Omelets is something that haven't been made in awhile here at home but they are good. What veggies did you add in your omelet? You sound like a creative person when it comes to foods with all of your ideas of combinations and blending the flavors together to see the result.

Would like to tell everyone thank you for your comments, and time.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
AdigialArtist; Sunnyside up eggs are wonder; My favorite part about sunnyside eggs is the yolk; some may think it is gross. Cereal is awesome too with some whole milk; There is one brand of cereal been eating on the most lately called Dino-bytes its like Fruity Pebbles but just off brand. What is a parfait? Is there a yogurt flavor you enjoy the best?
I like a very creamy yolk. :) There's a Japanese breakfast dish called onsen tamago or hot springs egg which has a poached egg in a broth and it's also very good!
The breakfast parfait I do is usually cereals of some kind (either granola quinoa oats or others) and fruit layered with plain yogurt.
eb339f7a-99bb-44e9-a729-d9788759659a.jpg

Yogurt on its own though, my favorite flavor is peach. :)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Oatmeal, enhanced ... one sliced banana, handful (half a cup) of saskatoons, tablespoon of chopped almonds or grated coconut, lotsa cinnamon or cardamom, and yoghurt, 1/3 cup. All cooked together, no raw stuff.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Jay, sounds like you have a handy chief in your household namely your son; has been baking for a while, and did you teach him?
I have one son who specializes in granola, sour dough bread, and lasagna.
I have a second son who specializes in lox, chicken wings, martinis, and bourbon.
I was hoping that my third son would buy a vineyard, but, alas, ...

And, no, I did not teach then the skills mentioned above.

Everyone seems to be eating yogurt, any specific flavor you like best?
Plain yogurt with honey when eaten with granola.
Plain labneh with zatar when eaten with laffa.

(On a hot day, mango lassi is nice.)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Most mornings just coffee.
However I like breakfast, and often eat it for lunch on weekends.

Granola with Greek yoghurt.
Poached eggs with avocado, maybe some pan- fried haloumi and mushrooms.

They're a couple of typical choices. With coffee, maybe orange juice as well if it's fresh.