• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does your Avatar mean or represent?

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Mine is me and my cane.

My other one, the funny looking fish, I had just because it made me smile everytime I saw it.

Booko

Deviled Hen
beckysoup61 said:
I'm not sure what I had for mine or even if I posted.

But mine is a tripping giraffe..

I remember when you had the baby one that said "Bring it!" That's what you had when I signed on this spring. I always thought that was a hoot. Like the :giraffe: too.

standing_alone

My current avatar is the coat of arms of Austria. I chose it simply because I have some Austrian heritage. The coat of arms symbolizes such things as liberation from fascism (broken iron chains on each of the eagle's claws) and the unity in the Austrian republic of the bourgeois (crown), workers (hammer), and peasants (sickle).

lizskid

BANNED
My current avatar is Dory from Finding Nemo, because I found her funny in a weird sort of way, and it moved. Most of my avatars are funny in a weird sort of way. Like me, I guess.

Random

My avatar, the meditating mystic Buddha, is representative of...me. Plus there's all that energy aglow and it looks soo cool, IMO. I've yet to find one I like as much.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
It reminds me of this bible verse

Heb 4v12: For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Booko said:
I remember when you had the baby one that said "Bring it!" That's what you had when I signed on this spring. I always thought that was a hoot. Like the :giraffe: too.

Totally forgot about that one!

BFD_Zayl

mine displays the solemn gaze i sometimes display underneathe the hood of my robe, granted i dont have white hair...i sometimes get red eyes from the eye strain and incense smoke though, lol, all those little tiny symbols really do hurt your eyes after awhile...

Booko

Deviled Hen
*Paul* said:
It reminds me of this bible verse

Heb 4v12: For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Um...you don't even want to know what it looked like the first time I saw it, as I didn't have my reading glasses on. :cover:

Fortunately, I figured out where I'd left my glasses and put them on, which improved things greatly. :)

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Booko said:
Um...you don't even want to know what it looked like the first time I saw it, as I didn't have my reading glasses on. :cover:

Fortunately, I figured out where I'd left my glasses and put them on, which improved things greatly. :)

Now you've completely ruined it for me :thud: .

Ciscokid

FerventGodSeeker said:
If you have an Avatar, what does it mean or represent to you?

Mine is a painting (I think) of the descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost in Acts 2 of the Bible.

FerventGodSeeker

Mine is a painting of my favorite musician.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Mine is from Wallace and Gromit's The Wrong Trousers. It's the penguin Feathers McGraw putting on his disguise (a red rubber glove on his head to make him look like a chicken) and checking it in the mirror :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Mine is a picture of Vincent, a final fantasy 7 character who rules!

i'm thinking of changing it though...

Zephyr

Moved on
Mine is an Othala rune sitting on a Dutch flag. Really not much else to say though. Made out of a pic I got off Wikipedia and a flag from MSPaint. Meh.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Mine is a girl that looks a whole lot like me, and her expression is one that I think my inner-self has on a lot, kind of thoughtful-like. And lapsum-whatever-the-words-are on there mean "A slip of the tongue" which is kind of cool.