• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does your Avatar mean or represent?

If you have an Avatar, what does it mean or represent to you?

Mine is a painting (I think) of the descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost in Acts 2 of the Bible.

FerventGodSeeker

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Egyptian rendering of the "winged solar disk". It is a common symbol in many religions, though it varies greatly as well.

evearael

My avatar is Asuka Langley Sohryu. She is fiery and passionate. She is very aggressive in light of her tragic past.

Maize said:
Mine is the subject of a contest. Otherwise I'd tell you. :beach:
o0o0o0o, i see...well to be honest, I picked "It's ok", just cuz I'm not all that partial to pink flowers, lol. But good luck! When the poll is done come tell me what it means!

FerventGodSeeker

Bishka

Veteran Member
A random little thing I found, it represents my personality and I frequently change it.

beckysoup61 said:
A random little thing I found, it represents my personality and I frequently change it.
I almost hesitate to ask, but how does a person chasing a frightened pig and yelling "Rar!" represent your personality? LOL

FGS

Bishka

Veteran Member
FerventGodSeeker said:
I almost hesitate to ask, but how does a person chasing a frightened pig and yelling "Rar!" represent your personality? LOL

FGS

IT just reminds me of something I might do. :yes: