• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does the post above you actually says?

Me Myself

Back to my username
You see that post above you? You know exactly what it is about.

Oh but others dont, please explain it to them, as you are the sole holder of the truth and your inerrant interpretation shall guide us all.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
A self-absorbed, self-limited spot circling the self in search of an answer to the question “why not”.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Tries using mathematical tools as a means of determining 'proof', since this is clearly the only realm in which such a concept exists.

4consideration

Premium Member
Thinks all concepts can exist only in "specialized concept zones", and thinks legislation should be passed to keep people without a "math license" from the unauthorized and irresponsible use of numbers, symbols, and mathematical terms -- because of the pandemonium it causes on the internet when people think they have "proof" and there's no math involved.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Very complicated argument having to do with the illegality of mating ligers with pandas if and only for each one there exists a reason such that.