• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does the Bible say about the origins of the Earth in relation to what science say?

SA Huguenot

You are quite right. You never specifically stated Blomberg is an atheist. I do apologize for claiming you did.

Perhaps you can see why I got confused...

(A) You implied that the scholars who argued that the authors of the Gospels were not MMLJ had to be atheists...

(B) I cited Blomberg, as a scholar who argued that the authorship of the Gospels were not MMLJ.

If (A) and (B) then you either consider Blomberg to be an atheist or you are wrong about theists who believe MMLJ are not the Gospel authors.

Perhaps you would like to clarify.
Apology accepted, not needed, we are in a debate.
Fact is I did not say Blomberg was an atheist, as a matter of fact, I have one of his books.
Dont like him though, he makes too many assumptions.
Did you ever hear Norman Geisler's lectures, he also wrote many books on apologetics.
very interisting stuff.