• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does the bible say about an earthly paradise?

iholdit

The bible promises a earthly paradise where there will be plenty of food and animals that are currently carnivores will eat vegetables and man and beast will no longer kill or hurt one another(Isa 11:6-9,Hos 2:18,Zec 8:12). With help from the father we may be able to build this earthly paradise(Jer 31:28) in as little as 7 years, but first we must know what to plant.

Native plants were planted by the father. Many states in the u.s. have over 2000 native plants, as many as 50% of these plants are edible or have medicinal properties. Invasive(foreign) plants and animals are from other states or countries and were brought by humans on purpose or accidentally through trade. Invasive plants and animals destroy the native plant and animal population. Invasive plants and animals are against the fathers will(Isa 17:10-11) and must be uprooted(Mat 15:13) and brought back to the native habitat they came from or destroyed. Genetically modified plants,animals and microorganisms are made by man and are against the fathers will(Lev 19:19,Mat 15:13) and must be uprooted and cast into a fire(Mat 3:10).
We must plant both edible and inedible(Gen 2:9)native plants. The edible native plants are for us to feed ourselves and the poor(Lev 19:10,Deut 24:19-21). The native inedible plants are for us to provide food and habitat to the native animals,so we can take care of them(Gen 1:28,Prov 12:10,27:23). All of this is what the father intended for us(Gen 2:15).

How can all of this happen in 7 years? We should eat the edible invasive plants and animals while we uproot all inedible invasive plants and destroy all genetically modified plants(Mat 7:19,Luke3:9)and replace them with native plants. We should do this for 4 years(2King19:29,Isa 37:30). In the 4th year we should begin to uproot the edible invasive plants(Mat 15:13). By the 5th year we will have enough native food to eat(Lev 19:23-25) and we will continue to uproot any invasive plants that are left. By the 7th year we will rest(Ex 23:10-11). If we do the will of the father we will be given the good weather needed for this to happen(Deut 11:13-15,Zec 8:12). The father will provide for us(Ps 37:3,85:12) and our children will inherit the good land(1Chr 28:8).

There are over 1 billion christians and if we all work together and with help from the father this can be done. To achieve this we must learn about which plants and animals are native and invasive to our areas. In the u.s. we can put together petitions against genetically modified plants and animals being allowed in our area to get it put on the ballot. Genetic modification has been banned in several counties in california and we can follow their example. We should start uprooting invasive plants on our own property and planting native plants now(Ecc 11:4,6). Many of us have front lawns with invasive grass that can be replaced with native plants. Even if all you have is a window or fire escape to grow native plants,every contribution helps.

There are over 600 endangered or threated native animals and over 700 endangered or threatened native plants in the u.s. About 42% of those endangered and threatened native plants and animals are endangered or threatened because of invasive plants and animals. There are about 4000 species of invasive plants in the wild in the u.s. This is about 25% of all the plants in the wild in the u.s. There are also about 500 species of exotic animals in the wild. There have 200 native plants that have become extinct in the u.s. and about 5000 species are considered at risk. If you live in the u.s. most states have a native plant society that you can join or get information from. Even if you are not religious but you care about the environment we need your help also.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can make this happen?

jojo50

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can make this happen?

where did you read humans can do this in "seven years" where's the scripture? you're taking many of God's words,and confusing them with what Jehovah meant in Isa.11. all this would happen AFTER...the great tribulation,(the removal of the wicked). when satan is bound and locked away. (Rev.20:2,3- And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season).

it's after satan is let lose,(Rev.20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison). verse 8,will he again mess with the minds of human. and again,cause them to turn from God. after satan and ALL who turn from God is totally destroyed. and he redoes this earth for good. this is where God's word from Isaiah,and Psalm kicks into action. and humans won't be eatting anymore animals.

as for humans making something happen,we can't! Not in the way you feel is in referance to the scriptures you post,AND not IN THIS SYSTEM. MAN!...CAN'T and WON'T be able to do what you're suggesting. if that were so,your government would do it...they have the power. but they even can't make this world the way Jehovah originally planned. NOT that they really care to. ONLY he could do so,and he will. peace

iholdit

Jojo, perhaps you are misunderstanding some of what i mean.

I mentioned that there are over a billion christians and if they all worked together they could create an earthly paradise. Even if every single christian did this it would only be 1/6 of the world and would not be the whole world living the way isaiah and psalms mentioned. I did not mean what isaiah and psalms mentioned would be accomplished in 7 years but based on some of the wording i can see how you misunderstood me. What i meant was that if the billion or so christians did this it would bring us much closer to an earthly paradise in as little as 7 years.

What is described in isaiah and psalms is the goal that all christians should be working towards. As christians, we must do the fathers will and not do anything that will destroy the earth(Rev11:8etc.). As christians we must also warn those who do wickedness by destroying the earth(Ez. 3:17-21 etc.). Planting invasive plants and genetically modified plants etc. is destroying the earth and is forbidden as mentioned in the op.

I ask that you join me in warning those who are planting invasive plants etc. and planting genetically modified plants etc. Whether the government or any individuals actually do the fathers will and stop planting genetically modified plants etc. is not the issue, the issue is whether we have done our part as christians to warn them. I noticed your profile says you live in the south. Im not sure if that means the southern u.s. but if you live in the u.s. there will be rallies to inform people about genetic modification on 3/26/11. I ask that as a christian you would join in those rallies as i will be. For more information on the rallies you can pm me or you can go to this link.
Rally for the Right to Know | Facebook

I would also like to thank you for pointing out the way i poorly worded some of the op. I will attempt to edit it if i can but im not sure that i will be able to because it is an old thread. Thank you again and perhaps i will see you at the rallies, because i live in the southern u.s. as you i believe you do also.

To: Iholdit and jojo50,
You both seem to be quoting from difference bibles? Which do I read as probable?
For me paradise on earth is never possible, simply because earth is not build to be paradise. Too many natural destructions and human greed.

jojo50

To: Iholdit and jojo50,
You both seem to be quoting from difference bibles? Which do I read as probable?
For me paradise on earth is never possible, simply because earth is not build to be paradise. Too many natural destructions and human greed.

i ALWAYS,(not yelling,i always cap when i'm speaking firmly), post scriptures from the kjb. i can understand why you feel the way you do concerning the earth being a paradise. but you have to understand, this world would be a renewed one,(these aren't my words). Jehovah God word shows he didn't make this world for nothing,(Isa. 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else).

many misunderstood 2Pet.3:12 ,explained wrong by ministers who also don't understand. Jehovah and Jesus know we understand what fire does,which is destroy. in this case it's his anger that would be as hot as fire. he said heavenS ,not Heaven, so he didn't mean he would destroy his place of dwelling,as many are taught to believe. his words here isn' to be take literally. God never had plans to destroy the earth,(Eccles.1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever). sometimes humans use the word world,meaning humans. this is the case with Jehovah and Jesus.

all the things,and people who's making this world NOT the way God wanted,will be done away with,(Pro. 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it). only those who he finds favor,will live on a renewed earth,(Psa. 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever). humans WILL live on earth right alongside the animal,(which he never intend on being food or harming anyone)....

Isa.11:6-9 , The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

it seems men of "higher power" don't care enough to see the homeless off of the streets. and the hungred feed,that'll changed when God redo the earth. (Isa. 65:21,22 - And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. (there won’t be vegetable gardens in heaven).

many believe ALL go will go to Heaven,some believe all will go to Heaven until God makes the earth over. then they'll come back to earth, both are wrong. only a certain amont will go,(Rev. 14:1-4). when the flood came,which was the end of wicked humankind. Noah,his Family,nor the animals were taken to Heaven. they were here on earth,but tucked away by God. the same will be for those who pleased Jehovah,they will still be on earth,not in Heaven. so though many not believe, scriptures shows God WILL redo this earth for the righteous to continue living. peace :)