• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Does Passover/Easter Holyday/Holiday Mean To You?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So you have to go to demons to find relevance for Yeshua? According to Luke 1:1-3, Luke was not a witness to your sacred event of demons identifying Yeshua as the son of God, whereas Yeshua identified anyone who does the will of God as his brother and a son of God. Yeshua identified his listeners as sons of God, yet I don't see you kneeling down before me. Let us me a little more circumspect.
John 10:35 Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came— and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?…
Matthew 7:21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Point was that even the demons (Luke 4:41) know who God and Jesus are.
'Where it is written (John 10:35) in the Law' is found at Psalm 82:1,6 that God takes his place..... in the middle of the gods He judges. (human judges)
Those human judges were to use God's judgement to judge between what is right or wrong - 2nd Chron. 19:6

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I stated in post #225 that I made the assumption that you are a Jew or a Gentile convert to Judaism and asked what is your Religion: What Does Passover/Easter Holyday/Holiday Mean To You?

OK. I missed that one somehow. Sorry that I didn't see it earlier.
https://www.religiousforums.com/thr...lyday-holiday-mean-to-you.268395/post-8095312
Hi, The clarity about your Religious Identity is much appreciated.

You're very welcome.

You have made clear Submission is to Elohim/God. You said that Elohim/God is Superior/Supreme. Do you agree that Elohim/God gave the Law to Israel to make Israel like him? If yes, that means Submission to Elohim/God through Obedience to Elohim's/God's Law makes Israel Superior to the Nations.

I don't know about superior, certainly not today. All I know about are the nations previously who did all manner of abominations. If we are talking about any nation that does all these and even burns their cildren in the fire? OK. I can accept superiority compared to a nation like that.

Looking forward, I need to be careful. As stated humility is required. You asked "Do you agree that Elohim/God gave the Law to Israel to make Israel like him?"

Leviticus 19:1

Speak to all the congregation of the people of Israel, and say to them, You shall be holy; for I the Lord your God am holy.
Deuteronomy 12:10

And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul,​
There is an opportunity here. Being holy, is not superiority. It's a designation, a seperation. For a person it's like a uniform, for lack of a better term. And walking in God's ways is something special, especially all of them. But a janitor gets full access to the mansion of their master. That doesn't convey superiority over a dignified guest. It's just part of the job.

I misunderstood your #228 post: What Does Passover/Easter Holyday/Holiday Mean To You?

I did not have your Religious Identity before so suspected that possibly could be an Atheist in a War Against Religion using Subtility promoting bringing Elohim's/God's People under Subjection to the Gentiles.

No problem, I understand.

Don't you believe that the Talmud is the Prophetic Word of Elohim/God? We will stick with the Torah/Hebrew Bible

No, not prophetic, it is a lot of things, but not that. Thank you.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Since Luke is the writer of Acts and writes about Paul, I don't see Luke acting like a Pharisee

I don't know Acts. I'll read it and get back to you. Ultimately, it depends on what is said, and the context. If the intention is to promote a religious doctrine "Spiritual Israel / no borders / no boundries" it needs to go back to the source.

2ndpillar

Point was that even the demons (Luke 4:41) know who God and Jesus are.
'Where it is written (John 10:35) in the Law' is found at Psalm 82:1,6 that God takes his place..... in the middle of the gods He judges. (human judges)
Those human judges were to use God's judgement to judge between what is right or wrong - 2nd Chron. 19:6
The demons also know who you and Biden are. What is your point? In the end, they will "shudder" (James 2:19), for they know that their final destination is not good? As for Psalm 82:1-6, that is about unjust judges, who are partial to the "wicked", and this is within His congregation, Israel. As for 2 Chron 19:6, the Lord is addressing the judges of Judah, who are all considered "anointed", as having the Spirit of God anointed upon them, and their actions reflect on the LORD, so they best not mess up and "take a bribe" (2 Chron 19:7), which of course they did, and wound up under judgment. The day of judgment is coming again per Ez 34, and the "fat" "shepherds", the leaders, such as judges, will be the first to be "destroyed" (Ez 34:16). As for the lemmings who follow the "false prophets" into "destruction" (Mt 7:13-15), well, their destruction is their judgment.

2ndpillar

Since Luke is the writer of Acts and writes about Paul, I don't see Luke acting like a Pharisee
I don't know, according to Luke 1:1-3, Luke was just a teller of other people's stories, and Paul the Pharisee, seems to be the source of some of those stories. I think your bag of tricks has a hole in it.

Elihoenai

I was Baptist at the time, so I don't know if they think speaking in tongues as something for today, but I don't think it was a demonic spirit. It was a peaceful and warm feeling. Not Pentecostal. I got baptized a second time in a Pentecostal church and it was kind of scary. People crying out and running down the aisles and stuff. Not for me.
Genesis 3:7

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Peaceful and Warm feeling is not a measure as to whether it was Godly Spirit or Demonic Spirit because Demons trick people into Believing that Elohim/God is with them or speaking through them. Since Adam and Eve's eyes were Opened the Devil/Satan has Deluded Billions into Believing that they are Children of Elohim/God.

Apart from a Few hundred/thousand Elect, every person on the Planet embraces False Doctrines and Beliefs to try to cover their Nakedness.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

I don't know about superior, certainly not today. All I know about are the nations previously who did all manner of abominations. If we are talking about any nation that does all these and even burns their cildren in the fire? OK. I can accept superiority compared to a nation like that.

Looking forward, I need to be careful. As stated humility is required. You asked "Do you agree that Elohim/God gave the Law to Israel to make Israel like him?"

Leviticus 19:1

Speak to all the congregation of the people of Israel, and say to them, You shall be holy; for I the Lord your God am holy.
Deuteronomy 12:10

And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul,​
There is an opportunity here. Being holy, is not superiority. It's a designation, a seperation. For a person it's like a uniform, for lack of a better term. And walking in God's ways is something special, especially all of them. But a janitor gets full access to the mansion of their master. That doesn't convey superiority over a dignified guest. It's just part of the job.
Leviticus 18:24-30

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

27 For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;

28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the Lord your God.

Yes indeed, I'm talking about Moral Superiority. Elohim's/God's Chosen People Israel are Morally Superior to the Nations. The Nations are doing the Same Filthy Abominations Today detailed in the Holy Books in the Open or in Secret. For example, a person that is Faithfull to one partner all their life in a Marriage is Morally Superior to a person that practises Wife Swapping.

2ndpillar

The aborted babies of the U.S. are often taken to the basement and thrown into the fire of the building furnace. As for nations like Sodom and Gomorrah, Yeshua said judgment will be worse for their Progressive comrades of today (Mt 10:15), who for example sexualize children. It would have been better that they had not been born.(Mt 18:6)

Matthew 10:15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of ...
... it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day ... judgment than for that town. I tell you the truth, ... wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah will be better off than such ...

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I don't know Acts. I'll read it and get back to you. Ultimately, it depends on what is said, and the context. If the intention is to promote a religious doctrine "Spiritual Israel / no borders / no boundries" it needs to go back to the source.
To me the ' source ' starts at Pentecost ( Acts chapter 2 )
The 'Christian congregation' became a spiritual nation, spiritual Israel. ( 1st Peter 2:9,5 )
In other words, fleshly-national Israel 'God's house of worship' was abandoned by God ( Matthew 23:38; Matthew 21:43 )
Thank you for your reply and for taking the time to read the Book of Acts.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Apart from a Few hundred/thousand Elect, every person on the Planet embraces False Doctrines and Beliefs to try to cover their Nakedness.
To me the Elect, as you say, are people like those of Luke 22:28-30; Daniel 7:18; Matthew 25:40
Jesus' brothers who are called to be 'saints/holy ones' - Rev. 20:6; 5:9-10; 2:10
Whereas, the figurative 'sheep' alive on Earth at the separating time of Matthew 25:37 are an un-numbered amount of people - Rev. 7:9,14
More than a few hundred/thousand, but millions alive who will be here on Earth who come through the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14; Isaiah 26:20

Elihoenai

To me the ' source ' starts at Pentecost ( Acts chapter 2 )
The 'Christian congregation' became a spiritual nation, spiritual Israel. ( 1st Peter 2:9,5 )
In other words, fleshly-national Israel 'God's house of worship' was abandoned by God ( Matthew 23:38; Matthew 21:43 )
Thank you for your reply and for taking the time to read the Book of Acts.
Leviticus 23:15-16

15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord.

Pentecost is the Feast of Weeks/Fifty. Do you agree that the Apostles Observed the Feast of Weeks/Pentecost to get the Holy Spirit?

Elihoenai

1 Corinthians 5:7

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

The Passover is to Become a New Lump. How do you Purge Out the Old Leaven?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Leviticus 23:15-16................................................
Pentecost is the Feast of Weeks/Fifty. Do you agree that the Apostles Observed the Feast of Weeks/Pentecost to get the Holy Spirit?
I agree that at Pentecost that inaugrated the New Covenant of Jeremiah 31:31-33
Acts 1:4-8 with emphasis on the great preaching work ahead.- Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8
So, they were baptised with holy spirit Not many days after Jesus ascended - Acts 1:9; Acts 2:1-4, 33
Not for observing the Feast of Weeks, but listening to the instructions Jesus gave them.
The beginning or the start of the fulfillment of Joel 2:28-29
For Jesus had fulfilled the Mosaic law practices - Romans 10:4; 7:6; Matt. 5:17

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
1 Corinthians 5:7 7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: The Passover is to Become a New Lump. How do you Purge Out the Old Leaven?
Purge out the 'old' is according to 1st Cor. 5:9-13; 1st Cor. 6:9-11 A, 18-20

Elihoenai

I agree that at Pentecost that inaugrated the New Covenant of Jeremiah 31:31-33
Acts 1:4-8 with emphasis on the great preaching work ahead.- Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8
So, they were baptised with holy spirit Not many days after Jesus ascended - Acts 1:9; Acts 2:1-4, 33
Not for observing the Feast of Weeks, but listening to the instructions Jesus gave them.
The beginning or the start of the fulfillment of Joel 2:28-29
For Jesus had fulfilled the Mosaic law practices - Romans 10:4; 7:6; Matt. 5:17
Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

@URAVIP2ME Your Eyes are Wide Open. Your Eyes are Wide Shut. Have you seen the movie Eyes Wide Shut? Apart from the Few hundred/thousand Elect, every person on the Planet have Eyes Wide Shut.

Eyes Wide Shut (1999) Official Trailer - Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman Movie HD

EYES WIDE SHUT - modern trailer

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Do you agree that the Old Leaven is Sin? Are you able to answer this Critical Question?
Even New Leaven is sin - see chapters 5 and 6 of 1st Corinthians.
New Leaven would also include the unforgivable sin of Matthew 12:32.
So, in Scripture both Old and New Leaven is sin.

Elihoenai

Romans 14:2

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

Therefore, you, @URAVIP2ME, acknowledge and believe that there is Sin and Not just saying that this is what is written in the Holy Scriptures/Bible.

The Essence of the New Covenant can only be understood in Relation to the Old Covenant.

What is your Religion? I have taken a look at your Profile and there is no information in About concerning your Identity. Those members that don't proudly Declare, Advertise and Assert their Religion are Atheist because Christians Proudly Declare, Advertise and Assert their Religion.

There are Atheists in Christendom by Behaviour. When you behave in accordance with Unbelief in Elohim/God this makes you an Atheist. I assume that you are having Recreational Sex and Eating Anything you want.

How to be an Atheist in Medieval Europe

2ndpillar

The spiritual aspect of leaven is "hypocrisy", not meat sacrificed to idols. The hypocrisy is that one says they believe in the "Word of God", and yet eat meat sacrificed to idols. "Hypocrisy" is not sin, it is merely the wide path to "destruction" (Mt 7:13). Sin is transgression of the Law (1 John 3:4). The "unforgivable sin" would be the rejection of the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Revelation, the "Word of God", in exchange for the "message" of the "devil", the tare seed, which leads to those "who commit lawlessness" (Mt 13:39-41)

King James Bible1 John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Matthew 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.