• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Do You Wish More Understood?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
That I'm the enemy of cruel monsters. I just finished watching a video about cruelty being good for people. And it claims that humans are cruel monsters, and it advocated being a cruel monster before it's too late, and that everyone is capable of horrible things. Some guy named Jordan Peterson. My religion is dead set against cruelty. And I absolutely loathe what he taught.

RestlessSoul

People are free to interpret religious belief and practice in any way that makes sense to them. We each have our own journey, though we don't have to walk it alone. That's the purpose of organised religion I think, to allow people to come together and develop their faith collectively.

I can’t prove the existence of my God to you; I have a personal relationship with my creator, that works for me; I think we are all free to develop such a relationship, or not. Whatever works. And I sometimes wish non believers would understand that.