• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you want to know about Islam

Binyad Q

Islam is the true Religion. It is the Religion that will lead you to Heaven. Today, especially in the west, it has become very misunderstood. The Holy Quran has been used out of context. People have been brain washed because of certain enemies of Islam and certain media programs. I have come here today to take any questions you have about Islam. Don't feel shy to tell me your opinion. I want this chat to be informative and friendly. Thanks.

Audie

Veteran Member
Islam is the true Religion. It is the Religion that will lead you to Heaven. Today, especially in the west, it has become very misunderstood. The Holy Quran has been used out of context. People have been brain washed because of certain enemies of Islam and certain media programs. I have come here today to take any questions you have about Islam. Don't feel shy to tell me your opinion. I want this chat to be informative and friendly. Thanks.
Explosions are a misunderstanding?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Hmm. How does Islam define god?

I know christians trinitarian and not define god in the name of his son.

Jews dont even describe god nor give him a name to his nature rather than title

What about muslims?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Maybe ask to put this in Q&A or interfaith rather than debate. People just like to debate just because.

Binyad Q

There’s so many religions/belief systems, atheism...

Why do you believe Islam is “more true”?
Islam is the true religion because of how it describes God. Its level of morality is far more than any other religion. The more you study it, the better you can understand. Islam an easily deny any religion other than Islam, but no religion can deny Islam

Binyad Q

Hmm. How does Islam define god?

I know christians trinitarian and not define god in the name of his son.

Jews dont even describe god nor give him a name to his nature rather than title

What about muslims?
As Muslims, we believe that Allah is the only One worthy of our worship. He has created everything and determines everything. Everything is under His control. There is no one that is similar to Him. He is the Most Great

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Islam is the true religion because of how it describes God. Its level of morality is far more than any other religion. The more you study it, the better you can understand. Islam an easily deny any religion other than Islam, but no religion can deny Islam
Can you give me an example that does not involve Christianity?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ok. According to Islam, is it punishable for a person to convert from Islam to another religion?

Binyad Q

Can you give me an example that does not involve Christianity?
Islam and Christianity are two very similar religions. The main difference is how we classify Jesus( peace be upon him). Muslims believe that he was the Messenger of God. Christians believe that he was god or son of god. By saying this, the Christians clearly are degrading God. God is One, not two or three. Every single thing is inferior to him. The Message that all the Prophets and Messengers brought to this world is one Message, that there is One God , worship Him alone. As Muslims, we believe that the Jews and Christians are People of the Scriptures, but they are deviated from the Straight Path.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
I want to know why so much of the Quran is plagiarized from pre-Mohammad gnostic and heretical texts.

Binyad Q

Ok. According to Islam, is it punishable for a person to convert from Islam to another religion?
There have been disputes between the scholars, but the most prevalent opinion is that it is punishable by death. I will tell you something about this though. The apostate is given a chance to come back to Islam. When someone leaves Islam, it's like he or she breaks down the pillars that keep his or her life together.

Binyad Q

I want to know why so much of the Quran is plagiarized from pre-Mohammad gnostic and heretical texts.
God( Allah) says in the Holy Quran that the Quran is a confirmation of the Scriptures that came before it. Those are the Scriptures that the Prophets and Messengers before Muhammad( peace be upon him) got. It is One Message. There is no plagerism in it.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
There have been disputes between the scholars, but the most prevalent opinion is that it is punishable by death. I will tell you something about this though. The apostate is given a chance to come back to Islam. When someone leaves Islam, it's like he or she breaks down the pillars that keep his or her life together.
I've heard some Muslim scholars claim that to kill the apostate is a mercy on them given that they have committed such a grave sin. By killing them, they can no longer sin and further debase themselves before god. Does that make sense to you?

Binyad Q

I've heard some Muslim scholars claim that to kill the apostate is a mercy on them given that they have committed such a grave sin. By killing them, they can no longer sin and further debase themselves before god. Does that make sense to you?
As I said, these are opinions of the scholars. I go by what Islam teaches me. Leaving Islam is the ultimate failure of this life