• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm not a grown up yet , but I'm hoping I can be both a Pharoah quasi-reincarnation of Horus or Ra, and Dionysus rolled into one, and get the world drunk off my blood.

250px-Horus_ConceptArt.pngRbb62b30bd945e1734535e904278449a7.jpegegyptian_god_ra_by_officalrotp-d9jjs8e.png
mediator between the world of the dead, world of Spirit beings, and the material world. I live in Ramsey county and Ramses means "begotten of Ra".

The only reason I practice the Religion of Ancient Egypt is because I was in this hallway and some black guy I never saw before, whose name I still don't know, just gave me the book which inspired me, and I started to pray to the Pharoah's and Ra for enlightenment, and bringing about an alliance with the Egyptian Deities and Yahweh , who was simply a Cannanite Deity in a pantheon with many others for countless generations before he grew jealous.

I think I convinced Yahweh that jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins and he should share his glory with the other Divinities, especially the Mesopotamian Queen of Heaven (Inanna who dates back to 4300 BC) and female Deities. He seemed to agree.

R67d2f7f86e42cb66cc9e81bf57e5f709.jpeg

I also believe I work with a political party of disgruntled dead people in Heaven, purgatory, Hell, and the land east of Heaven known as "Land of Nod", that is creating a destabilization of Heaven to overthrow Yahweh for a time and put him on trial for war crimes and genocide, and place some more kind and generous female entities in charge of his household and graces, who will actually enlighten people, instruct them, feed the hungry, and give wicked people the graces to be good.

This is actually possible because Israel means contender with God, and Jacob fought with God all night and won with a broken/dislocated hip and was limping for life. But Scripture says he fought with God and won.

Jesus said violent people are taking Heaven by force. So, we can do this! We march on Zion, and perfect mercy, perfect justice, and perfect compassion, some laws that God should obey, will demand that he step down for his crimes, genocides, sanctioning sex slavery, killing babies and children, and beyond.

They also wish to end suffering in hell by extinguishing the flames and filling the place with laughing gas (not nitris oxide) and doping everyone up on celestial medication (prescription drugs of course) while at the same time protecting earth from those who won't conform to the new Heavenly order , and who seek to stir up division or cause pain and suffering.

They no longer want suffering and agony to be a requirement for growing in holiness, because suffering can turn a person into a bitter angry sociopath and abuser of others. The Devil is to be overthrown and replaced by someone who will use his powers of darkness to help people, and there shall be an alliance between light and darkness where Demons are forced to serve earth in ways that ease misery and suffering.

Entities that will not conform or who fight the regime (are entities like Yahweh who love suffering) and must be sent to reeducation camps, but heavily medicated so they feel no pain or rage. They shall be given a luxury cell with a big screen TV but locked up until they agree to stop causing misery, for we need be to protect society from them, and Yahweh refuses to do this , because he enables them.

Yahweh is an obvious verifiable sadist and unstable military Dictator, responsible for scorched earth policies, racism, and total genocide worse than Adolf Hitler, and sanctioning slavery, as well as killing people for working on Saturday, killing children for disrespecting parents, and killing people for using his name. He isn't healthy by any stretch!

Medicating people is actually very important , and medicating Yahweh is good as well, because he is full of anger and wrath and jealousy, believing everything is an abomination. In the hospitals I've been to, people like that get injections in their fanny with antipsychotics and benzodiazepines. His Wrath can go away very quickly with the right medicine. Also, I know the Doctors gave me Ketamine and Diladid after I broke bones, and some more when my arm was yanked out of socket , and it made me love God and annoying stupid people more.

I have also experienced that certain drugs the Doctor has prescribed me make me stop blaspheming , cause me to want to be charitable and love everyone, and praise Jesus, so getting Hell doped up on the right drugs could theoretically make them praise Jesus and make Demons start doing good deeds. If people are on the right drugs, they are more likely to accept Jesus and do good deeds , and I've experienced it first hand.

Therefore, the difference between being damned or saved (according to Christian Theology), can depend on what drugs you're on.

Keep in mind, I'm not discussing illegal drugs. I'm talking about prescription drugs, not street drugs. And yes, you can make people take prescription drugs when they don't want to via injection against their will totally legally. I've seen it many times and had it done to me where multiple people have to hold the patient down and inject something into them.

My favorite was called the B-52 because it contained Ativan. I used to turn over tables and act out just to get another B-52 injection. Bottom line is, your anger is gone in ten minutes tops. You stop blaspheming and calling God and others names. Suddenly, with prescription Ketamine, I go from hating God to being in love with the world, including God.

The first dead person I felt contact me was named Denise , which means Dionisia in Latin, which is "Dionysus" Greek God of wine and intoxicants. Dionysus was born on Christmas from a Virgin and turned water into wine like Jesus, and gave his flesh to be eaten and his blood to be drunk in the form of wine! He also died and rose again like Jesus.

I want to be Pharoah Dionysus when I grow up and get everyone drunk off my blood and chow down on my flesh like my spiders do! (Jesus built my Spider! It's a love affair! Mainly Jesus and my spider! :D) But I want eternal euphoria for all people and chronic entertainment and excitement, and everything including dying and sickness, is really fun and euphoric , for those who insist they want to be sick and suffer like Christ.

I would be way better than God , and simply give everyone what they want, provided it isn't hurting others, or I give them someone who finds it euphoric getting hurt , and then everyone is happy. There would be no need for abortion, as I wouldn't form children in the womb of mothers who don't want kids. There would literally be next to no problems if I was omnipotent and everyone would be entertained, laughing hysterically, excited, and delightfully shocked all the time if they want surprises.

Yahweh simply sucks! In the book of revelation he wants an Antichrist to reign and kill everyone who doesn't receive a mark, and toss people into a lake of fire for not being written in the book of life. That's totally dumb! I have way better ideas were I Omnipotent! ;) But those aren't actually my ideas. I throw a thought at the Kami and they toss their thoughts back.

What do you want to be some day?

Last edited:

janesix

I want to be a self-supporting artist. I want to do comic cons especially, and an ebay store. I do steampunk right now and am having a lot of fun with it. Handmade dolls and hand made altered books.