• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think of this? Deformed hand that spells the word God in Arabic

please respond and discuss.

if i pray like a muslim, during the tawheed portion of the prayer, my right hand does the tawheed finger which in islam means "there is no deity but God" and this finger is also the alif that completes the entire word Allah when you look at my hands. the alif is the letter that turns the arabic word 'illah' (god) into the arabic name Allah (God).

i also have been giving out tips where it took me a long time to realize they're spiritual in regard to buddhism (shaolin monks practice things like this and call it qi). here are some examples, and i hope posting them here helps popularize them for society to use them and make more discoveries like them. people always report to me that the tips work.

(make sure to read the thread connected to this next one)

finally, here's one of the ways i figured out how to defend yourself from evil spirits. like i said before, i sincerely want people to benefit from these things which is why i'm adding these links.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal...u_feel_like_youre_being_watched_or_feel_like/

Last edited:

Burl

Do you think your deformity is reason enough to become a Muslim, and move to where you might be famous for it?

Do you think your deformity is reason enough to become a Muslim, and move to where you might be famous for it?
i don't classify myself under any specific established religion, but i am interested in studying the teachings of judaism, christianity, and islam, and i also have a personal relationship with God. i don't think i will move anywhere like that, though.

Last edited:

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I've had both hands broken in fights with criminals I arrested.
Does this mean " I fought the law and the law won ? "
:shrug::shrug::shrug:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Kelvin may apply for a job in Saudi Arabia or in Gulf countries. Or just show his tawheed finger and left hand to the faithful.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Or a finger is just a finger.