• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think of the virgin birth of Jesus ?

What's your opinion about the virgin birth of Jesus

• Total voters

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I am not doubting the validity of asexuality. But I am doubting the fact that something can come from nothing ;). Sperm and Egg are necessary for a child to be born, so unless she somehow produced both, she had sex.

And how sperms and eggs came to existence from a bacteria.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Doesn't it mean that the one who made the blocks is the one who made the palace ?
No. Usually the builder and the brick makers were separate businesses.
Human made the blocks and human is the one who constructed the blocks to make the palace, that is how logic works.
What is the relevance? What made the human that made the blocks?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No. Usually the builder and the brick makers were separate businesses.
What is the relevance? What made the human that made the blocks?

The building blocks of life is made by God and humans is the creation of God, very simple.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Why do you think it's rational that a bacteria can be evolved to a human being by random mutations through time whereas it's irrational to you that a single human being to be asexual at one point of time ?

Because there's scientific evidence that humans evolved from less advanced life forms, but there's no evidence that the virgin birth ever took place.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Did you observe a bacteria evolving to a human being ?

No, but there's scientific evidence that humans evolved from other organisms. There's evidence from fossils and DNA, among other things. The virgin birth doesn't have anywhere near enough evidence to suggest that it actually happened.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No, but there's scientific evidence that humans evolved from other organisms. There's evidence from fossils and DNA, among other things. The virgin birth doesn't have anywhere near enough evidence to suggest that it actually happened.

Do we have fossils for the penis and the vagina billions of years ago ?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

We have fossils of the evolutionary ancestors of humans.

If you really want to learn about evolution, try reading about it from reliable scientific sources. Have you tried doing that?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
We have fossils of the evolutionary ancestors of humans.

If you really want to learn about evolution, try reading about it from reliable scientific sources. Have you tried doing that?

I am asking one specific question.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I am asking one specific question.

The penis and vagina of the ancestors of humans? Sure. We have fossils of entire bodies of our ancestors.

Now, answer my question: Have you tried reading reliable scientific sources about evolution?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The penis and vagina of the ancestors of humans? Sure. We have fossils of entire bodies of our ancestors.

Now, answer my question: Have you tried reading reliable scientific sources about evolution?

What is your source that we have fossils for the penis and the vagina billions of years ago ?
What i know that we have bones and not the entire body ?!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

if you read that , just tell me :

did the scientific sources talking about fossils of sprem and egg of human (for exmple), how they match with each other ?