• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think of my solution to Islamic immigration?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Rather than ban Muslims I would be in favor of instituting an effective system that screens people out based on one question and that question is do you want to replace the constitution with religious theocracy.
Why should that only be asked of Muslims? Plenty of Christian theocrats out there...

Kangaroo Feathers

There are simpler and better working methods.

- All preachs at mosques will be done in that country's official language and fully recorded.
- No niqab, nijab, those black garbage pag like things, no salwars, no bush beard.
-The problematique verses will not be refered in any public event, protest, media, etc.
- People will be reasked about their religion when they are 18.
- Any protests against the human rights and/or constitution will not be tolerated.
- Animal sacrifices will only be performed by butchers and that will not be by cutting the neck of the animal.
- Donations will be strictly controled ,under the supervision of state authorities.
- Minor enclaves (ghettos ) like little kabul, little, mossul, little anatolia will be under control.

Once you are sure that the backwardness, violence and fanatism start to decrease down and down, the rules can be revised and softened. But not for now.
And we're doing this to stop religious based totalitarianism, right? Just checking...

proudpagan

Rather than ban Muslims I would be in favor of instituting an effective system that screens people out based on one question and that question is do you want to replace the constitution with religious theocracy.

Your effective system will simply make moslems angry and their islam would come in danger by default . Not to mention their islam is in danger always . This is topkek.

Wirey

Fartist

Brilliant! Because a terrorist would never consider lying to get a bomb in on you:

Customs Officer: "I, a representative of the US Government, want to ask you, are you trying to replace the Constitution with a religious theocracy? I know the Constitution is a document and a religious theocracy is a form of government and hence could not be used to replace it, but still. What up?"

Immigrant: "You foolish infidel! I intend to destroy all that you have built, including every McDonald's and all those statues that kind of look like the guy who ran WKRP! You shall suffer horribly while my attacks choke the very rivers with dead, and I shall bask in the lamentations of your women! I will brutalize your children and force your dogs and cats to engage in carnal relations with your mother while.....I mean, no."

Customs Officer: "C'mon in. Fertilizer store's on the left."

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Not all muslims want a theocracy. I'd say most muslims in the U.S came here to escape totalitarian theocracy.

Btw the "muslim ban" is not a racist policy. It was an Obama administration policy. Obama just did not implement it during the last few months of his presidency. He left it for Trump. So if you think Trump is racist for implementing it, then you are also saying Obama is racist, because it was Obamas idea to begin with.

Trump is racist because of his housing discrimination. Trump is racist because his rich daddy was involved in a klan riot which I am sure he instilled in that orange pumpkin.

UpperLimits

There are simpler and better working methods.

- All preachs at mosques will be done in that country's official language and fully recorded.
- No niqab, nijab, those black garbage pag like things, no salwars, no bush beard.
-The problematique verses will not be refered in any public event, protest, media, etc.
- People will be reasked about their religion when they are 18.
- Any protests against the human rights and/or constitution will not be tolerated.
- Animal sacrifices will only be performed by butchers and that will not be by cutting the neck of the animal.
- Donations will be strictly controled ,under the supervision of state authorities.
- Minor enclaves (ghettos ) like little kabul, little, mossul, little anatolia will be under control.

Once you are sure that the backwardness, violence and fanatism start to decrease down and down, the rules can be revised and softened. But not for now.
Yeah, Right.... Just try and get that past the left wingnuts, the SJW's and every other kook and nut in creation that think that so -called "rights" exist for every one else - but not for you!!!

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
In regards to asking whether immigrant Muslims would like to pursue Sharia, why is this bs?

Because Shari'ah Law only effects Muslims not non-Muslims. This is why watching biased media is never good. There is this narrative by the media to scare society to think Shari'ah Law will be imposed on everyone all because stupid terrorist groups are trying to install a so-called Caliphate system.

Muslim rulers throughout the centuries have never made non-Muslims subject to Shari'ah Law in fact Muslim rulers (the righteous ones at least) have always allowed non-Muslims to govern themselves with their own rules.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Because Shari'ah Law only effects Muslims not non-Muslims. This is why watching biased media is never good. There is this narrative by the media to scare society to think Shari'ah Law will be imposed on everyone all because stupid terrorist groups are trying to install a so-called Caliphate system.

Muslim rulers throughout the centuries have never made non-Muslims subject to Shari'ah Law in fact Muslim rulers (the righteous ones at least) have always allowed non-Muslims to govern themselves with their own rules.

Dude, I read the book. I think it's really disingenuous of you to try to represent Sharia the way you did. There are rules against apostasy and there are rules concerning non-believers.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Dude, I read the book. I think it's really disingenuous of you to try to represent Sharia the way you did. There are rules against apostasy and there are rules concerning non-believers.

I'm doubting you've read the Shari'ah Law as if I'm not mistaken over 500 something pages....If you knew about Sharia Law it is not applied to non-Muslims. As far as apostasy there are several rulings regarding that matter. The only rules that apply to non-Muslims under sharia law are certain disputes between members of the same faith or members of other faiths in which a Qadi is the arbitrator, this is basic. Now if you can dispute what I just said with some reference I'd be glad to read and change my position.

UpperLimits

Because Shari'ah Law only effects Muslims not non-Muslims.
Yeah? Really? So how has that been working in Afghanistan lately? (Or any other Muslim majority country for that matter?)

I challenge you to try and live your Western lifestyle over there and just see how much it "doesn't" affect you.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Yeah? Really? So how has that been working in Afghanistan lately? (Or any other Muslim majority country for that matter?)

I challenge you to try and live your Western lifestyle over there and just see how much it "doesn't" affect you.

Why would I do that? I know there are "cultural Muslims" that have perverted the laws in Islam, that much is given. It does not curtail the fact that the OP has no clue about Shari'ah Law nor does a great portion of people that live in the West. Hell, I could move to India and still get severely mistreated due to my skin color (It is well known that Indians still have an ethnic problem) and in some parts of India my life could be in danger. So your point?

Kangaroo Feathers

You're getting inconvenient facts in the feel good demonising, knock it off!

UpperLimits

Why would I do that? I know there are "cultural Muslims" that have perverted the laws in Islam, that much is given. It does not curtail the fact that the OP has no clue about Shari'ah Law nor does a great portion of people that live in the West. Hell, I could move to India and still get severely mistreated due to my skin color (It is well known that Indians still have an ethnic problem) and in some parts of India my life could be in danger. So your point?
Most people know enough about the practice to know they don't want it in North America. Like I said, just try to live your western style life in a country where Shari'ah Law is the accepted norm.... You'll soon find out how many "cultural Muslims" really exist.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Most people know enough about the practice to know they don't want it in North America. Like I said, just try to live your western style life in a country where Shari'ah Law is the accepted norm.... You'll soon find out how many "cultural Muslims" really exist.

Sorry if I don't subscribe to your bigoted view. I don't mind a call to prayer. I don't mind Shari'ah so long as murder is not involved where the people circumvent the state law. Shari'ah does not affect non-Muslims. I don't know how many times I can repeat that.

Kangaroo Feathers

So you intend to prove they're bad by acting just like them?