• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think of my solution to Islamic immigration?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Rather than ban Muslims I would be in favor of instituting an effective system that screens people out based on one question and that question is do you want to replace the constitution with religious theocracy.

Not all muslims want a theocracy. I'd say most muslims in the U.S came here to escape totalitarian theocracy.

Btw the "muslim ban" is not a racist policy. It was an Obama administration policy. Obama just did not implement it during the last few months of his presidency. He left it for Trump. So if you think Trump is racist for implementing it, then you are also saying Obama is racist, because it was Obamas idea to begin with.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not all muslims want a theocracy. I'd say most muslims in the U.S came here to escape totalitarian theocracy.

Btw the "muslim ban" is not a racist policy. It was an Obama administration policy. Obama just did not implement it during the last few months of his presidency. He left it for Trump. So if you think Trump is racist for implementing it, then you are also saying Obama is racist, because it was Obamas idea to begin with.
prove your assertion.

Skwim

Veteran Member
And, of course a Muslim, or anyone else, who intended on replacing the constitution with religious theocracy would never lie to you. Yeah sure. :rolleyes:

In short, your solution is shortsighted.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Yikes this is awkward! Obama deemed a racist by his own supporters. :confused: Sorry I thought everyone knew about this already considering how old it is.

Perhaps if you moved away from Google Chrome and FireFox web browsers. They suppress info like this all the time. It throws a wrench in the false narrative they wish to push. Also while your at it try some different search engines (stay away from Goolag, sorry Google) to increase the information available to you.

Have a nice night! :hearteyes:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That article distorts what the case was under President Obama because under him the issue was the "Visa Waiver Program" not a ban. Visa Waiver Program - Wikipedia 8 U.S. Code § 1187 - Visa waiver program for certain visitors
8 U.S. Code § 1187 - Visa waiver program for certain visitors
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...fugee-executive-order-barack-obama/97249540/#

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Rather than ban Muslims I would be in favor of instituting an effective system that screens people out based on one question and that question is do you want to replace the constitution with religious theocracy.
Yes, their opinions on sharia law ought to be the determinant.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There are simpler and better working methods.

- All preachs at mosques will be done in that country's official language and fully recorded.
- No niqab, nijab, those black garbage pag like things, no salwars, no bush beard.
-The problematique verses will not be refered in any public event, protest, media, etc.
- People will be reasked about their religion when they are 18.
- Any protests against the human rights and/or constitution will not be tolerated.
- Animal sacrifices will only be performed by butchers and that will not be by cutting the neck of the animal.
- Donations will be strictly controled ,under the supervision of state authorities.
- Minor enclaves (ghettos ) like little kabul, little, mossul, little anatolia will be under control.

Once you are sure that the backwardness, violence and fanatism start to decrease down and down, the rules can be revised and softened. But not for now.
Turn the US into a dictatorship like China.
Institute surveillance over everyone and everything.
Create a Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice just like Saudi Arabia has.
State control of the Internet to censor any content the State feels is wrong.
Use US Constitution as toilet paper
Burn the Declaration of Independence.

idav

Being
Premium Member
They get a hug test, if they fail they go through rigorous screening for hours. Kill them with kindness, not bombs, they said blondes.

DavidFirth

The militant radical ones would just lie and come in and start making their bombs.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
There are simpler and better working methods.

- All preachs at mosques will be done in that country's official language and fully recorded.
- No niqab, nijab, those black garbage pag like things, no salwars, no bush beard.
-The problematique verses will not be refered in any public event, protest, media, etc.
- People will be reasked about their religion when they are 18.

Banning the foreign funding of mosques and foreign preachers from entering the country - or at least banning the preachers on a case-by-case basis?

- Any protests against the human rights and/or constitution will not be tolerated.

Ironically this measure would breach the rights to protest & speech and as such would be unconstitutional.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
There are no answers to the problem this thread is trying to solve. Rabid addiction to unverifiable "truths" that cannot be tested (and often enough defies reason) has long been humanity's single worst enemy. It has, I imagine, killed more of us than any other cause, except for our own natural mortality.

Humanists are convinced that addicting ourselves to reason is the only way out, though I suspect many of us fear, as I do, that not many humans will ever get there.

DavidFirth

There are no answers to the problem this thread is trying to solve. Rabid addiction to unverifiable "truths" that cannot be tested (and often enough defies reason) has long been humanity's single worst enemy. It has, I imagine, killed more of us than any other cause, except for our own natural mortality.

Humanists are convinced that addicting ourselves to reason is the only way out, though I suspect many of us fear, as I do, that not many humans will ever get there.

What is your reasoning behind that post?

Just kidding, a little not so well placed humor. ;)

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
You are in emergency level now

What is this supposed to mean?

We have seen how stormfront brought nazism into life again , freedom of speech was not intentioned for hate speech,

I agree but Nazis are allowed to employ hate speech during protests. Banning one but not the other could be regarded as discriminatory and struck down. Indeed, the Constitution guarantees the rights of citizens to peacefully assemble. If they're not rioting then it'd be deemed peaceful - even if they're calling for the deaths or subjugation of others. Personally I don't agree with this notion - if you're calling for someone to be killed you're really not being all that peaceful - but I think that's how American law sees it.