• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think about the Black Sun?

agorman

Premium Member
What do you think about the Black Sun? (I don't care the Nazis used it; they also used the swastika which is a beneficial ancient symbol. I won't stop using pens or cars because the Nazis used them, etc.)

Do you think it's like the Black Flame concept? A source of dark energy?

I've also read it's more like a portal or wormhole to your own source of Vril; the energy of your true self/atma (not talking about a (RHP) Universal True Self).

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I don't know enough about it to comment on it.

However, the symbol recovery is good. There is a multinational group out there with a campaign to take back their swastika.

Vigilans

What do you think about the Black Sun?

The Black Sun is a lament for Aryan culture. A lament for pure blood and for pure soil. It is a memory of Thule. A memory of the Atlantean ubermensch. It symbolises the affirmation of life and the triumph of the will. It foretells the coming dawn.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
atheism11

This is how some Setians use the symbol of the Black Sun, ie, the Pentagram of Set.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

AnnaCzereda

I don't know much about the Black Sun except for its meaning in alchemy. The Black Sun represents the initial stage of alchemical process - nigredo and in that sense it can be a powerful symbol of death and rebirth. In Jungian terms, it is the replacement of the ego with the Self. The Self combines the conscious with the unconscious and the latter one is indeed the source of dark energy.

agorman

Premium Member
atheism11

This is how some Setians use the symbol of the Black Sun, ie, the Pentagram of Set.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

I wonder if drawing it white over black means something. I also wonder what would happen if I put Set on my altar. Today in trance I got a vision that he would utterly destroy me (a Horus trick to draw me away from Set?); although I'm curious on how good he would be as my master. Right now I'm without gods and trying to pull wisdom out of my own self is hard and confusing.

The Black Sun is a lament for Aryan culture. A lament for pure blood and for pure soil. It is a memory of Thule. A memory of the Atlantean ubermensch. It symbolises the affirmation of life and the triumph of the will. It foretells the coming dawn.

Well I suppose Atlanteans were our alien ancestors. Maybe the top Nazis were in the illusion of being pure Atlanteans/Pleayadian/Aryans and as they knew no method to purify our genes to become like them, they just implemented the brutal method of killing all those who were impure.

BTW does that refer to the dawn of the current maya/matrix?

For what I read on that article, Aztecs were very RHP; surrendering to the dominion of the gods on our universe:

At archaeological scenes, the Plumed Serpent shows a man with a black sun within a yellow sun. In this manner the spinning of the sun and black sun shows a wheel crossing with an obfuscatory motion where four black rays move out of four yellow rays.[1] According to some authors, these sets of four rays relate to the four cardinal points and the four quarters, they represent the governance held by the gods over the human race since its infancy...

I wonder if drawing it white over black means something. I also wonder what would happen if I put Set on my altar. Today in trance I got a vision that he would utterly destroy me (a Horus trick to draw me away from Set?); although I'm curious on how good he would be as my master. Right now I'm without gods and trying to pull wisdom out of my own self is hard and confusing.

Well I suppose Atlanteans were our alien ancestors. Maybe the top Nazis were in the illusion of being pure Atlanteans/Pleayadian/Aryans and as they knew no method to purify our genes to become like them, they just implemented the brutal method of killing all those who were impure.

BTW does that refer to the dawn of the current maya/matrix?

For what I read on that article, Aztecs were very RHP; surrendering to the dominion of the gods on our universe:

I was shooting for this more then the surrendering; The Aztecs associated the passage of the Black Sun, on its nightly journey through the underworld with the image of a butterfly.[2][3] The butterfly, in turn, is an archetypical symbol of the transcendent soul, transformation and mystical rebirth.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

The inverse pentagram (silver) against a black circular field, for me in a way, symbolizes the Midnight Sun, and that in the Aeon of Set the knowledge is seen in the Light of Night. Another way I see it is during ritual it can serve as a gateway linking the objective and subjective universes.

Not sure why Set would want to destroy you, agorman. Why would you want a master? Attainment of the knowledge of the Self is hard, it can be a struggle, but it is rare that anything worthwhile is easy. Would you rather have a master and be spoon fed and be lead around by the hand? Set does not desire or seek servants, but rather equals.

Last edited:

agorman

Premium Member
Not sure why Set would want to destroy you, agorman.

I'm not sure either. Maybe it's because I worshipped Horus for a while. Or maybe that "destruction" just means "change".

Why would you want a master? Attainment of the knowledge of the Self is hard, it can be a struggle, but it is rare that anything worthwhile is easy. Would you rather have a master and be spoon fed and be lead around by the hand? Set does not desire or seek servants, but rather equals.

Masters are good for when you see you just can't advance on your own. Anyway sometimes I sense the gods I've worshipped in the past come briefly to tell me something and then they go away.

You're right, it's difficult to get valid answers from my own self; but when I get them the sensation of freedom is worthwhile. For some reason it's easier to get them while I have a buddha on my altar symbolizing the true individual self. The problem is, I end up asking myself "now am I buddhist?".

What is your relationship with Set if he's not your master anyway? I mean "master" as "teacher", not as "owner of slaves".

Orias

Left Hand Path
To me the Black Sun symbolizes the essence of war. Upon witnessing the black sun you will see all else is red, and you will envision despair or lust. To me the Black Sun is a virtue of the Cosmos, the ultimate mystery. Because a Black Sun is nothing more than a gaping hole in our psychological paradigm. It is the opposite of extrusion, it is absorption. So to me the Black Sun can be symbolized in the Baphomet, granting moments of clarity and confusion and the ability to determine knowledge from unknowledge.

Also, Set is essentially the Prince of Destruction, one who would prove a more valuable ally than to cross blades with. Such is the virtue and way of the Universe.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member

Horus' identity is at least partially reliant on Set himself, so why would Horus want to move you away from Set? Without Set, Horus as we know him could not have existed.

... Atlanteans?

Kemble

agorman said:
Today in trance I got a vision that he would utterly destroy me (a Horus trick to draw me away from Set?)

Sir, I'm afraid you're in occultnik quicksand. Pull yourself by your bootstraps, buddy, and keep your wits about you. I'll let you in on a magical secret: good magicians can objectively enter subjective states, and know when they project aspects of their egos. Powerless schmucks get enamored by the illusion.