• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think about masturbation?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I'm not shaming SG and I'm pretty sure he knows that.
I don't know. I just know he's a bit self-conscious about it and that people often do shame people over some arbitrary age for not having had sex with someone else. I just don't think it's something to be pitied for.

Have to disagree with the notion that sex is overrated. You just need to find the right partner/s for it to be good or amazing.
I'm just saying that sex, in of itself, is overrated. Hence why you have to add the caveat of it being good with the right partner. I hope you see what I mean?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I'm just saying that sex, in of itself, is overrated. Hence why you have to add the caveat of it being good with the right partner. I hope you see what I mean?
I simply disagree that sex is overrated. You certainly can't expect everyone to agree with your statement. It's your opinion, of which, you are entitled to have. :)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I simply disagree that sex is overrated. You certainly can't expect everyone to agree with your statement. It's your opinion, of which, you are certainly entitled. :)
I think in of itself, it's overrated. To me, it would only be interesting if I have an emotional connection with a person.