• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think about masturbation?

Pudding

Why is this in Religious Debates instead of the Sexuality forum?
It can invites some people to share their opinion/beliefs that how sinful it is base on their god's rule accompany with some hell warning, proselytize, preaching...etc, while cannot objectively substantiate
their claims. Which itself is a competition to sharing those bold empty claims, and debate whose bold empty claims is not bold empty claims.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Perhaps of interest to some . . .
In his book, Magick, Aleister Crowley referred to masturbation jokingly as child sacrifice.
“For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.”

In Sigilism, masturbation becomes an active technique which seem to accomplish both trance and the no-mind ecstatic meditation, disconnection and through the orgasm, a great amount of energy is then focused onto the sigil, which then can be dissolved into energy.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
What do you think about masturbation for any sex?

Like watching related material on media and do it?

I think it could be so much fun, but could cause serious harm. Somethings, if addicted to, give results difficult and seemingly almost impossible to solve, and I think masturbation is one of them. Unlike real sex, I think masturbation could push one really hard. I think it is one of the reasons for reduced sexual performance and interest with people seeking medical and psychological help for it. I'm a victim and I speak out of experience. I'm addicted to video games, cartoons, music and fishing, yet non of them caused any similar harm like masturbation did to me.

But anyways, I went off-topic. Sorry about that. The answer to your question is that I think it is so much fun in itself and momentarily.

One question, are you seeking religious or general point of view in this?

Last edited:

s13ep

It's not good.

• Our dreams are hindered.
  • We are less motivated.
  • It rubs off in our character.
  • There're spiritual consequences.

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
Like watching related material on media and do it?

I think it could be so much fun, but could cause serious harm. Somethings, if addicted to, give results difficult and seemingly almost impossible to solve, and I think masturbation is one of them. Unlike real sex, I think masturbation could push one really hard. I think it is one of the reasons for reduced sexual performance and interest with people seeking medical and psychological help for it. I'm a victim and I speak out of experience. I'm addicted to video games, cartoons, music and fishing, yet non of them caused any similar harm like masturbation did to me.

As I said in another thread: I haven't had sex in 10 years.

And I'm just fine. <_<

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I could tell you but a lie would be more amusing. 2nd base is where when you are with a woman you confess all homosexual thoughts you have ever had. Leave nothing out. It really sets the mood.
Don't confuse poor Smart Guy. He's never been to 2nd base, I'm pretty sure of that. He's the sweetest dude here on RF though. :)