• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you pray for?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.......I personally find that supplicatory prayers for safety are the most natural ones to make..........................

Very interesting ^ above ^ to me. Often we think of physical safety such as being safe in travel, but I think we can add to have or to be kept ' spiritually safe '.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I think the sages were right. That tells you of the expertise of God in creating the world. Would you give a seventh chance to an architect or a builder who failed to construct your house well in six earlier instances? And he did a hurried job in the seventh. Made the world in six days. The result is apparent. He had to flood the world once, killing nearly all creatures and destroying all vegetation (only eight of Noah's family survived). Then he had to send his assistants (prophets/son/messenger/manifestation/mahdi) and the world is still not perfect.

What if said builder never built or even saw a house before? No plans or blueprints.
Only had a goal in mind and it was completely a new thing. Windows 11... we're not better.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
So, God is another Microsoft. Blundering on. Nice. :)

An operating system on known hardware is easy. And yet these 'experts' muck it up.

Imagine having to invent the Elements to make the hardware. When you're spirit.

And that's why prayer is important. Feedback.

Last edited: