• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you look like?

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I have a little project going of painting people. I don't want to use google images I want people I interact with.`I don't want to sound pretentious here, but if you are going to take a selfie, don't bother. Please get someone to take a photo of you. Preferably high resolution or with an actual camera should you choose to provide me with a picture of your face.

Also you don't have to smile, you can be expressive, Don't use a flash please, i want to see them shadows. Angle is unimportant. Just get creative. So yeah please help if you wanna.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have a little project going of painting people. I don't want to use google images I want people I interact with.`I don't want to sound pretentious here, but if you are going to take a selfie, don't bother. Please get someone to take a photo of you. Preferably high resolution or with an actual camera should you choose to provide me with a picture of your face.

Also you don't have to smile, you can be expressive, Don't use a flash please, i want to see them shadows. Angle is unimportant. Just get creative. So yeah please help if you wanna.

Here I am teaching bridge in my local duplicate bridge club: Stephen

If you paint me, please notify me so that I can see it.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
Here I am teaching bridge in my local duplicate bridge club: Stephen

If you paint me, please notify me so that I can see it.
You certainly have a face that can look very interesting in good light conditions, do you have any photos? Yes you will be informed of the painting, even I can send you updates on progress if you want me to photo timelapse it.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

The photo of me for this site should be sufficient.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
The photo of me for this site should be sufficient.
It isn't because this site likely compresses images down to web format which is usually 120KB or less for thumbnail size pictures despite having used a bigger photo. In addition the light source is too scattered. or there were multiple light sources to obliterate most of the shadows that would have been present on your face.

I just took this photo of my neighbor this morning. to give you an example

IMG_8943.JPG

Thief

Rogue Theologian

and what.....do you do with the work after completion

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
QUOTE="Thief, post: 5739031, member: 18084"]and what.....do you do with the work after completion[/QUOTE]
Usually I put them on my website and try to sell em. But this isn't immediately. I mean they's gotta dry for 6 months, and I'm a masterful procrastinator, so they may go up about 12 months from now? Provided I even use your likeness. In addition to that, I don't always do face replicas I sometimes am inspired to use your face to create something else. Or make a "portrait" that you may see some of yourself in them but are facially unrecognizeable to most people. Example:

10612673_10152294840216080_8007944952915392453_n.jpg

Became.

12669550_10153309834421080_2952873965192717593_n.jpg [

Bad photo quality sowwy.

Last edited: