• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you look forward to every day/week?

Lintu

What do you look forward to every day or every week? Every day I look forward to 10 pm, which is when I get in bed and read at least a chapter out of a book. Right now I'm reading an old fave from when I was a kid called On Fortune's Wheel. Every week I look forward to Friday. It's the end of the week, we have an hour of happy hour at work, I get to go to Erev Shabbat, and then I can go to sleep knowing that I have two days to do whatever I want (mostly!).

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Every Morning I look forward to seeing my daughter and husband sleeping peacefully just so I can brutally wake them up for the day.:biglaugh: (seriously, I am glad to see them)

I look forward to getting here to see what new posts and responses have occured while I was sleeping.

I also look forward to when my daughter is at school so I can focus on getting homework done each day.

Every afternoon I look forward to seeing my daughters beaming smile as she walks in the door and her cute voice calling for me.

Every night I look forward to her falling asleep and for my husband coming home from work. I also look forward to hitting my bed under my electric blanket (especially when my back is hurting) and sleeping because it is the only true time of peace I have other than when I am posting here in the mornings.

Each week I look forward to Payday, Friday (grocery day), and Saturday (6 year old visits) I also look forward to Mondays for a whole new week of school to start.

FBI

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I always look forward to Shabbat...mmmm real food on friday night and then services on saturday.:jiggy:

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
What do you look forward to every day/week?

An ice-cold, super-dry Beefeaters gin martini, up with an olive, shaken, not stirred. :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Every day? Walking my dog through the woods and park nearby, alone with my thoughts and nature all around...nothing man made.......:D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hey Soul,

You know what I meant; no concrete, no bricks, no fencing -nature as nature was designed.
:)

huajiro

I look forward to seeing my wife and son at the end of the day....I look forward to playing my video games.....mountain biking on weekends (wehn my back is better)......taking my son to the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, Wild Animal Park. It is cool when youre a resident you can go for the whole year for practically same price as a day.

I also look forward to heavy metal concerts!!!!!!!!