• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you like the most about any RF member?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ciscokid said:
I love all the damn liberals. They keep my blood pressure up so I don't have to worry about cardio exercises.

I'm so happy Cisco is on the Forum: Reading his posts encourages me to take my meds.

Ciscokid

Sunstone said:
I'm so happy Cisco is on the Forum: Reading his posts encourages me to take my meds.

Well that explains socialized medicine...you buggers couldn't possibly afford all those meds on your own. : hamster :

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ciscokid said:
Well that explains socialized medicine...you buggers couldn't possibly afford all those meds on your own. : hamster :

True, but we wouldn't need that many meds if it weren't for you conservatives.:p

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
Djamila said:
I think you're a nice man. I'm sure you don't feel I'm very nice, I did snap at you once - your response struck me as sensitive, and also nice. I'm just used to such a response...

But you seem a nice man. :)

Thank you, Djamila. It's possible I was being too sensitive. I'm sorry if we didn't get off on the right foot. Let's start over.

eudaimonia,

Mark

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Love, love, love abounds!

eudaimonia - for your wisdom and how carefully you word your posts

Gentoo - I enjoy your heart and your humor

BrandonE - long time no see, eh? Such a kind soul and full of compassion

Ciscokid - an old classic movie with Harrison Ford and Gene Wilder, right? Sharp, witty, and confident in your ways............I admire that!

Popeyesays - for your knowledge and your compassion

Alyssa - big hug for you since I can see you'd never want to hurt anyone's feelings. :hug:

Peace,
Mystic

Ody

Guitar's Cry said:
Wasn't it recently equated to an intellectual circle jerk on another thread?

I think so..

Interesting such base terms for such a lofty position :rolleyes:

Hope

Princesinha
I'm a long-standing RF member who doesn't post much on here anymore, but I thought I'd jump in on the discussion, to mention a few people on RF who've made an impression on me.

Dawny---Thank you for simply being you. Beautiful, kind, caring, and an excellent "encourager". I'd still love to meet you in person sometime. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face when I'm going through a rough time. God bless you.

Beckysoup----Who doesn't love you?? You are so funny, kind, down-to-earth, and just an all-around great gal. Keep praying---when the time is right, God will bring children into your life

Jewscout----You've actually been an inspiration to me, in seeing how you've embraced the Jewish faith, even so far as to move to Israel. I mean it when I say you deserve all the happiness in the world, and I pray you find it in your true "homeland"

Johnnys4life----You're not on here much anymore, and may never read this, but I just want to say how much you've touched me through your poignant, honest journals. Hang in there. You're a beautiful woman (inside and out!)

Robtex----Thanks for being the caring individual you are. The reason you have so many friends is because you take the time to actually listen to people, to notice who they truly are, and not see them superficially.

Eveareal----Thanks for all your kind advice and encouraging words. You are a lovely, lovely lady

Sunstone----I don't know you very well, but I do know that reading any of your posts is guaranteed to make me laugh. I love your sense of humor. I also appreciate your insightful critique when it comes to matters of writing and poetry. You're very intelligent

I'm sure everyone else who's been mentioned in any of the above posts is just as worthy of praise----I simply don't know most of you.