• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what do you know about Islam?

hadeka

Mr./Ms. (Q) .... hii
That's very good that you have learn many fields of scince from years and years .....may be you know different sciences more than me.

but here we are discussing opinions...and sharing opinions is a very usefull thing because this is share of information...

about this statement which talk about big bang (as my opinion).

i have a point of view ...

as you know that the original language of Quraan is arabic ....

the original word in arabic of the word "heaven" in this statement is "samawat" ...and samawat means by english "skies" ....so i dont know why they translated as heavens ...this is a just point of view.
why im saying all this?

because this statement is talking about that all these skies and the earth and everything between them was just one piece and then it became the whole universe ..... of course at that time ,,there wasnt "earth" and the earth was constructed after this by millions of years..
so why did he said "earth" ,,,we live in earth ,,so he said earth to make us understand what he realy means...he means that the universe as a whole was one piece.
and the word "We" is "ALLAH" (GOD).

baout skies ,,,, we can absorbe just one sky ,,,but religiouns said that there is more than one sky ....

that's the meaning of this statement and i think it's the same meaning of the Big Bang.

anyway we are just sharing opinions and information...that's why they created this forums here.

i hope you can understand what i realy mean because may be english is not my first language as you said

and please be quiet .....

thank you..

Hadeka.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
hadeka said:
yeah ,, i read about her ,,,
i consider her as a leader of new french revolution for women (as all people say) ,,because ofcourse all people consider that too ...etc.....
and this is an one of ...
Thank you for the response, hadeka, but I didn't ask you who or what she is but, rather, what you think about her. Do you support what she stands for?

Thanks.

(Q)

but here we are discussing opinions...and sharing opinions is a very usefull thing because this is share of information...

about this statement which talk about big bang (as my opinion).

i have a point of view ...

If you were simply offering your opinion, why did you state you were going to “prove” the Qur’an shows those scientific theories? However, I do understand you have a point of view but you have yet to offer it – so far all you’ve managed is to post a few links. So, if you DO have a point of view, lets hear it.

that's the meaning of this statement and i think it's the same meaning of the Big Bang.

That’s completely wrong. That statement is ambiguous and does not describe the Big Bang at all. All it describes is that the universe is one and came into existence. That is merely stating an oversimplification of the very obvious.

i hope you can understand what i realy mean because may be english is not my first language as you said

I know you are struggling with English and that’s ok, but you are taking religious text and pretending it’s a science book – I certainly can’t sit by and have someone humiliate the very foundations of logic and reason.

and please be quiet .....

Sorry, is the sound of rationale too loud for you?

osha

hello my friends,,,

am surprised with ur replies,,,

I am buzy with my sis new twin,,,

but thanx a lot,,,,

I'll be back

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
osha said:
hello my friends,,,

I am buzy with my sis new twin,,,

Excuse me, osha, but are you telling us that your sister just had twins? If so, please convey my congratulations and hope for a long, prosperous, and loving life.

sweet666

I've been learning bout Islam all year for religious studies so I think I know quite a bit. I think that Islam is no worse than any other religion. I think Muslims like all religious people are gullable fools but most that I know are nice gullable fools! In Islam, I disagree with monogamy and the way that a fraction of Zakah which is meant to help the community goes towards 'educating people about Islam', I think if people don't want to know then it shouldn't be shoved in their faces. I know a lot of Muslims and I am friends with most of them, so I have absolutely no problem with being friends with Muslims-but all of them know what I think of religion.