• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you imagine the year 3000 will look like?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Will we even still be alive? Well, obviously we won't be alive to see it (unfortunately) but I mean humanity as a whole.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
People will zoom around in bank drive through tube thingies, robosexuality will be the new controversy, Creationism will be the old controversy and there's gonna be tons of Star Treks spoofs and references everywhere.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
People will zoom around in bank drive through tube thingies, robosexuality will be the new controversy, Creationism will be the old controversy and there's gonna be tons of Star Treks spoofs and references everywhere.
Robosexuality sounds kinky.

Star Trek? Wouldn't that be like Shakespeare is to us, to them in 1,000 years? :D

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Will we even still be alive? Well, obviously we won't be alive to see it (unfortunately) but I mean humanity as a whole.
Technology will be used to create a dystopian world ruled by elites. Possibly the fulfillment of the Fermi Paradox follows.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
apocalyptic-2392380_960_720.jpg

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

I have to imagine we'll have colonies on other planets, at least Mars or possibly some space stations in the solar system. I hope we will have developed clean, efficient energy technology that does not harm the environment of Earth (or whenever else we are) and is utilized globally through coordinated infrastructure. We'll likely have a global government as well - an expansion the United Nations or some comparable entity. Writing by hand will be archaic, like writing with quill and ink on papyrus. We will type to communicate in writing almost universally.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I think there'll be a 3 at the beginning with three zeros afterwards. :p