• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you hate doing?

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
Hair Hands Feet.

They are the worst, I have been focusing on hair, next I will get uncomfortable and do hands next.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hair Hands Feet.

They are the worst, I have been focusing on hair, next I will get uncomfortable and do hands next.
Working on muscle structure and porportion involving placement of features at various angles. Sometimes looks good and sometimes Ugh!!

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
Working on muscle structure and porportion involving placement of features at various angles. Sometimes looks good and sometimes Ugh!!
Yes!

One you do is awesome and then the next is completely missed I don't get it sometimes.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yes!

One you do is awesome and then the next is completely missed I don't get it sometimes.
I found it helpful as a practice to employ the use of a light board and trace free hand various forms of imagery (primarily from photography) to develop the proper "feel" .

It's always quite a surprise when you think you need to do one thing to get the desired result, yet discovering the tracing practice proved otherwise, forcing you to adjust to the correct way the drawing instrument needs to move.

It's a real eye-opener on how your brain says to go this way on so many things, when reality says to go that way instead.

No!! It can't be!!!!!

Ah, but it is...... *Grin*

Earthling

David Henson
Hair Hands Feet.

Hands, most definitely, are the toughest, I think, though eyes can be tricky to do properly. To do realistically. You can get away with faking, to some degree the hands, hair and feet, but the eyes not so much. I always thought hair and feet were easy.