• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you hate about your religion or the scriptures in your religion?

sparc872

You get crab legs at Christmas? I'm coming over to your place!

Haha. We eat crab legs, steak, potatoes, and punch every christmas eve, it's a family tradition...it's good stuff ;)

Booko

Deviled Hen
sparc872 said:
Haha. We eat crab legs, steak, potatoes, and punch every christmas eve, it's a family tradition...it's good stuff ;)

In Michigan? Crab legs? They eat those there?

(I'm from Kalamazoo originally)

sparc872

In Michigan? Crab legs? They eat those there?

(I'm from Kalamazoo originally)

Yeppers. I knew you were from michigan but I was thinking it was flint for some reason. Maybe you mentioned it in another post.

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
that it is so misunderstood, because of its diversity. that i have a unique branch of it that no one understand but me on my age level. its christian mystical Aetherianism, and it sucks because no one gets it. i also dont like how many false christians there, and how many say they are christians but do horrible things. people who are not intuiotive enough to understand whats inside of them.