• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Do You Fear

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I worry when we're down to a single jug of maple syrup in the house.
This goes back to the days when it was inconvenient for Mrs Revolt
to go to Costco....there was a chance that I might go a few days without
my sweet maple flavored fix. Costco is on her commute now, but the
fear lingers.

David T

Premium Member
fear lingers.
Becoming normal in finding my mind and losing soul. Why I might become a believer, an atheist an agnostic lost in a childish dream called educated normal functional. Although they never ever add delusional because they are normal.while I know what I wrote will appear to be this:
download (5).jpg

In reality I am just like this old man who spent lots of time in the forest and mountains. Who said"Into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul. " john Muir.
John_Muir_c1902.jpg

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
fear lingers.

Someone burying me alive with my feet stuck out so they can tickle it.

David T

Premium Member
Is there a risk of that?
Is it contagious?
Indeed very dangerous. It seems many are carriers immune to it. It's like chicken pox of the mind. The only way I know how to immunize against it is to carry the forest into the city with you and donT settle down too much there. I do visits only like going to disneyland. It's fun but don't live there. Most of my Conversations here are with normal folk!! Believers? Normal. Atheists? Normal. Agnostics? Normal. They all agree only they exist. They just argue over the details.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
fear lingers.

Interesting. I would think you would find more of this syrupitus interuptus syndrome in the New England states.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
fear lingers.
I don't really have any unnatural fears but I do tend to twitch a bit when we are down to 1 or 2 portions of bacon.
OMG! Costco run!

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I worry when we're down to a single jug of maple syrup in the house. This goes back to the days when it was inconvenient for Mrs Revolt to go to Costco....there was a chance that I might go a few days without my sweet maple flavored fix. Costco is on her commute now, but the fear lingers.

You might consider Kuzcotopia's religion, the Fat Stack 'o Pancakes. I'm sure their god keeps them in maple syrup.

If that fails, try Sunstone's Erotic Dancing Girls religion. I bet they keep a lot of syrup on hand as well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You might consider Kuzcotopia's religion, the Fat Stack 'o Pancakes. I'm sure their god keeps them in maple syrup.

If that fails, try Sunstone's Erotic Dancing Girls religion. I bet they keep a lot of syrup on hand as well.
The latter is naught but corn syrup.
Kukzcotopianism at least appreciates the real thing.
But it doesn't revere the anchovy (aka "bacon of the sea)!

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
I’m really terrified of heights. I wouldn’t be if we had dragons roaming the earth. Then I’d be scared of fire. And if I happen to befriend a dragon I’d be afraid of how jealous my cat would be.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Running out of coffee. Both Mrs. Polymath and myself are avid, addicted, coffee drinkers. We order our coffee from Costa Rica, and every so often the shipment gets delayed. When that happens, there is panicin the house.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Running out of coffee. Both Mrs. Polymath and myself are avid, addicted, coffee drinkers. We order our coffee from Costa Rica, and every so often the shipment gets delayed. When that happens, there is panicin the house.
Is her first name Poly?
On 2nd thought....don't answer.
(Vulnerability to doxing.)

I fear that some chocolate fungus will attack my favorite food group (which includes
bacon, chocolate & anchovies). I'm about to place my usual big (wholesale) order
with El Rey....73.5% Apamate & 70% Sur del Lago.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
The latter is naught but corn syrup.
Kukzcotopianism at least appreciates the real thing.
But it doesn't revere the anchovy (aka "bacon of the sea)!

Yes, this is true if first Kuzotopianism, but reformed orthodox Kuzcotopianism uses crunchy peanut butter.

It's a scandalous holy war.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I don't really have any unnatural fears but I do tend to twitch a bit when we are down to 1 or 2 portions of bacon.
OMG! Costco run!

Worse yet, waking up and smelling bacon and pancakes cooking. Just to come down stairs and find out it's turkey bacon and gluten free waffles. FML!