• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you do?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
do believe in Shiva, and or Brahman?
I believed in all Hindu God and Godesses at one time. For the last 30 years or so, I am a strong atheist. I believe in existence of a bed-rock out of which all of the universe has arisen. We term it as Brahman. But Brahman for me is not a God. It is 'physical energy' (not any divine energy) which constitutes the sub-atomic particles.

MonkeyFire

I believed in all Hindu God and Godesses at one time. For the last 30 years or so, I am a strong atheist. I believe in existence of a bed-rock out of which all of the universe has arisen. We term it as Brahman. But Brahman for me is not a God. It is 'physical energy' (not any divine energy) which constitutes the sub-atomic particles.

“be your own guru?” I like that, may I borrow it from you?

MonkeyFire

Faith is believing in something that cannot be seen, often times. As it's defined in the Bible. From the OT to the NT, faith in things ''unseen'' was considered (by Jesus) to be better than believing in something seen, for that wouldn't be faith. Many people did see Jesus however, and they had to take a leap of faith to believe that He was the Messiah, and could heal them, etc. I'd say faith leads to truth.

This is true because faith exist in the passive atmosphere like a fire in the air.