• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Do You Believe?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What do you believe? This thread is open to expressing any kinds of beliefs be it beliefs from religion or not. Describe your beliefs concerning any subject of interest to you.
I believe in people.
I believe there is a power that is not from people.
I believe in an end to all the people nonsense.
I believe in freedom.
I believe that in anything bad, good came come from that.
I haven't thought about this much but I think that bad can not come from good.
I believe that, if it is true, might be called, "GOD".
I believe that there is GOD.
And, Jesus.
Allah, too.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I believe in people.
I believe in freedom.
And, Jesus.
Allah, too.

Allah is an arabic word that means "The God". So try not to make the kind fo distinction in words.

I noticed that you have said "X-Jehovahs Witness". If you dont mind me asking, what does that mean?

Truth&Hope

Jesus Freak
What do you believe? This thread is open to expressing any kinds of beliefs be it beliefs from religion or not. Describe your beliefs concerning any subject of interest to you.

I belief this; The Apostles Creed,

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy Christian church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

I do not believe in evolution or the big bang theory. I do not believe that the earth and universe are billions or even millions of years old. I have chosen to believe that it is more like 6,000 years old. I do not believe in ghosts or aliens. And...we are in end times.

Truth&Hope

Jesus Freak

he descended to hell.
He ascended to heaven

the holy catholic* church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,

Truth&Hope

Jesus Freak
I believe that all beliefs or worldviews have to start with confronting God. Yes or no? I believe that we have but one choice; A) God or B) not God (the devil.) It's a black and white. Truth or Lies...Also, Truth and reality are not the same. Truth is absolute, so there can be only Truth and not believing it does not cease it to be true. That's just me.

Truth&Hope

Jesus Freak
I believe in people.
I believe in freedom.
And, Jesus.
Allah, too.

God is the ultimate power. He is omnipotent, omniscient, or omni-present. He takes ALL bad and makes it good according to His Perfect Will. But Jesus is the Hero, the Man, and has so much power in just His name JESUS! Never in history, had, has, or will have the power to make people hate and kill one another and also give people so much joy and peace. He's coming back and ALL people will see Him coming in the clouds...and will recognize.

I love this quote from an awesome and Pastor and radio talk show host, Gino Geraci:
"If you're wrong about Jesus, it doesn't matter what you're right about,"

Truth&Hope

Jesus Freak
Allah is an arabic word that means "The God". So try not to make the kind fo distinction in words.

I noticed that you have said "X-Jehovahs Witness". If you dont mind me asking, what does that mean?[/QU

Why is everyone so concerned about the name "God." We could could call Him Fred or Chuck. Although, it would be arrogant and disrespectful. Becasue His
I believe

1. that the universe is real
2. that the universe is orderly
3. that we can learn things about the universe (through the scientific method)

WORD!

Where did it come from? Why is there something rather than nothing?
Please respond, I am interested.

Truth&Hope

Jesus Freak
I find belief useless. So I don't believe anything unless validated by evidences making it fact, or keep such a belief strictly provisional with an option open that it may not actually be true.

You are a naturalist...but open to possibilities. We are all searching for meaning and purpose.

Either everything means something or nothing means anything, that's just what I think.

Psalm23

I belief this; The Apostles Creed,

he descended to hell.
He ascended to heaven

the holy Christian church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,

I do not believe in evolution or the big bang theory. I do not believe that the earth and universe are billions or even millions of years old. I have chosen to believe that it is more like 6,000 years old. I do not believe in ghosts or aliens. And...we are in end times.

I also believe in the apostles creed. I am undecided on how old the earth is.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I noticed that you have said "X-Jehovahs Witness". If you dont mind me asking, what does that mean?
I know that Allah means God. I believe in God.

The Jehovah's Witnesses gave me new ideas about people, faith, trust, and love so that the person I am today is due to the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses but I don't believe that they care enough to teach the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so I no longer walk with them. I am happy to have been taught the Bible and to have come to know Jehovah so I can truly identify as a former Jehovah's Witness.

I believe in the Bible's words, "be free". Bible John 8:32

I believe in freedom. I wasn't free as a Jehovah's Witness. They taught me the fear that was hard for me to shake off. But, I did it.

pearl

Has anyone noticed with the many postings of the Apostles Creed that
the word Trinity is no where to be found? Yet what is found is the three 'persons' of the Trinity.

Psalm23

Has anyone noticed with the many postings of the Apostles Creed that
the word Trinity is no where to be found? Yet what is found is the three 'persons' of the Trinity.

I noticed Trinity was not in the wording.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I know that Allah means God. I believe in God.

The Jehovah's Witnesses gave me new ideas about people, faith, trust, and love so that the person I am today is due to the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses but I don't believe that they care enough to teach the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so I no longer walk with them. I am happy to have been taught the Bible and to have come to know Jehovah so I can truly identify as a former Jehovah's Witness.

I believe in the Bible's words, "be free". Bible John 8:32

I believe in freedom. I wasn't free as a Jehovah's Witness. They taught me the fear that was hard for me to shake off. But, I did it.

I just asked why you call yourself X Jehovahs witness. Is it because you are an "ex Jehovahs witness"? Thats all my clarification is.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
WORD!
Where did it come from? Why is there something rather than nothing?
You are not interested because of your prejudices. And even if we told you, you would not understand. That explanation is not for people who believe in a 6000 year old earth.
Where did God come from?