• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do we look for?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
WHO SAID THIS??????????????????/ MATTHEW
15:4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death
---
First of all, even though it makes me an outsider, I do not trust what people have said scripture means. So those scriptures to me mean anyone who would curse their own mother and/or their own father is LIKE dead. Because that actually and truly makes sense.

And secondly, he was quoting from TRADITION and not teaching his own opinion.

mickt

I was teasing you. See, I have been here so very, very long that it seems as though I can do whatever I want to do.
i expect to get banned any time now.....jesus said to give ANYTHING TO ANYONE WHO ASKS for it....and don't ask for it back......i usually ask for 500$..no true christians yet...

dfnj

I understand God's plan is the complete realization of every possibility imaginable. However, I am searching for the best map I can find so I can from this point in my life try to navigate the best set of choices to make where I get the most out of my remaining time here on Earth based on what I value most.

Or maybe I will just act like a piece of wood floating down the river and just let what happens happen.

dfnj

I don't search. I believe in my shepherd and the shepherd searches for me. He searches food for me and if I might get lost, he searches for me.

I believe that he is searching for the right substance of life. His name can be Jesus if you like that name. I hope to keep waiting for what he shall reveal.

It's too bad you forgot about God.