• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Did You Think of Trump's Tantrum Today?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I get such a kick out of Trump when he loses self-control. Predictable as it is, it's a joy to see. It's like he's peeing his pants in public.

So, what did you yourselves think of Trump refusing to discuss rebuilding bridges, paving roads, building schools, etc with Nancy Pelosi today? Any impressions?

He just can't deal.

Hilary What's-Her-Name once answered ten hours of grilling questions from dick-headed Congressional Republicans about Benghazi.. She didn't break. Trump lasted less than three minutes today.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hilary What's-Her-Name once answered ten hours of grilling questions from dick-headed Congressional Republicans about Benghazi.. She didn't break. Trump lasted less than three minutes today.

He has the thin skin of a skinless chicken.

And his sycophantic minions in Congress want to start the 800+ day investigation of Hillary again but hypocritically don't want even a short term look at what Donny has actually done.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I get such a kick out of Trump when he loses self-control. Predictable as it is, it's a joy to see. It's like he's peeing his pants in public.

So, what did you yourselves think of Trump refusing to discuss rebuilding bridges, paving roads, building schools, etc with Nancy Pelosi today? Any impressions?

He just can't deal.

With the wicked witch? Sounds to me Trump is implying, "What's the point"?

Besides, Hillary wasn't president, which would lead me to speculate if she was called in for questioning as the president of the United States , would she do the same thing Trump is doing now?

joe1776

Nancy Pelosi reminds me of Lucy and Trump is her Charlie Brown being played for a sucker and falling flat on his back every time.

But I thought Schumer's question was unfair. How would Trump pay for his plans on infrastructure? He'd get the banks to float loans and then stiff 'em on repayment, of course.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

Besides, Hillary wasn't president, which would lead me to speculate if she was called in for questioning as the president of the United States , would she do the same thing Trump is doing now?
No need to speculate. She already went in for hours upon hours of questioning.

sooda

Veteran Member

He just can't deal.

Trump is uncouth and dumb as a post.. What do you expect?

Riders

He just can't deal.

Yea I wouldn't be suprised if he has a heart attack by 2020.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I think the evidence is that this spontaneous temper tantrum was pre-planned.

How many times has the White House claimed that they wanted to work on infrastructure and failed.

They have no intention of spending money on infrastructure.

And oh yes, Donald Trump doesn’t do coverups.:rolleyes:

*cough*Stormy Daniels *cough*

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

I think it's just posturing by the Dems because they know they have no chance at winning 2020. They are sad and desperate and grasping at any straw they can to try and stay afloat. But fact is they are going down, and going down by their own hands even. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Last edited:

Jeremiah Ames

In other words:
“Let me divert your attention to something else.
My reality can’t handle the truth”

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

He just can't deal.

As we're already seeing in this thread, Trumpists don't care. He's been an impulsive, thin-skinned man-child for years, this is just par for the course. As long as he keeps being ruthless to immigrants and maintains their tax cuts, they're going to keep supporting him no matter how ridiculously or offensively he behaves.

Daemon Sophic

As we're already seeing in this thread, Trumpists don't care. He's been an impulsive, thin-skinned man-child for years, this is just par for the course. As long as he keeps being ruthless to immigrants and maintains their tax cuts, they're going to keep supporting him no matter how ridiculously or offensively he behaves.
By “their tax cuts” you obviously mean the tax cut for the uber elitist 0.1% of Republicans who actually benefit from their puppet’s new law. They in turn gain enough of the peasants’ money to finance fooling the rest of tRump’s base to willingly vote against themselves, against America, and for puppet-boy. :confused:

Niblo

Premium Member
Me, neither. He's at high risk of sudden death. He's 72 years old, obese, his main exercise is tweeting and riding a golf course, he eats junk food, and he lives in a state of rage. Do the math.

Heck, this is a perfect description of me....except I'm 73...a wee bit tubby, rather than obese....don't tweet....never been on a golf course....live in a state of sublime tranquility....and am lousy at math. Does this mean I'm ok??

Riders

Hes on another tantrum threatening to have nothing to do with deoutcha bank now. The federal judges ruled against trump again and deoutcha and the other bank now has to turn over financial records from Trump hes freaking out! Throwing another tantrum!