• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did you get for Christmas?

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Well, I don't think we have one of these yet this year, so here you go! I got an iPod Nano Video, a new cell phone, new boots, and a lot of gift cards/money from my family. So what did you guys get?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
A pile of credit card bills that need to be paid off next month. :D

The love and fellowship of my family, priceless!

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
A cool Dragon statue from one of my sisters, three little Buddha statues doing the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil. A Sansa MP3 player from my Grandma, and the Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary box.

Hope

Princesinha
A pretty strapless top, pair of earrings, and bracelet from my sister, Burt's Bees lip shimmer (a beautiful sparkly pale pink) from an aunt, and best of all, a lovely, lovely dinner with my wonderful family and a few friends.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i got a digital camera as my main present, and then just some random things like a screw driver, a few cloths, chocolate, nice alcohol etc. my best present? a new series of Dr. Who on TV!

Bishka

Veteran Member
A car with the first two payments by my in-laws and fifteen minutes on the phone with my brother who is on a mission. That part with my brother was the best part of my day. :)

Somkid

I got to go to work we don't have Christmas here but we celebrate new year for 2 weeks and paid for the holiday.

i got a digital camera as my main present, and then just some random things like a screw driver, a few cloths, chocolate, nice alcohol etc. my best present? a new series of Dr. Who on TV!

Dr.Who is so BORING! I prefer to call the Tardis the...Retardis...

If you ask me, its all about Heroes.

Draka

Wonder Woman
We got two identical cameras (one from my mom and one from Turk's sister) so we have one for each of us. A BIG rectangular electric griddle ( I love that...eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns and more galore!). A few articles of clothes. Jamie made out pretty well too.

Smoke

Done here.
I got:
  1. Lowe's gift cards
  2. Barnes and Noble gift cards
  3. Really nice jars of mixed nuts and pecan clusters
  4. Something that looks, feels, and smells like a pillar candle, but is actually a battery-operated LED in disguise
  5. FiveFingers Classic shoes
  6. The Planet Earth series from the BBC on DVD
  7. A Melissa Etheridge CD (The Awakening)
  8. A DVD of the greatest moments of the National Hockey League
  9. Some Cutco knives (my nephew sells them)
  10. Books:
  • What We Believe But Cannot Prove: Science in the Age of Certainty. (Edited by John Brockman)
  • Bobby Henderson, The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
  • Evan Wolfson, Why Marriage Matters: America, Equality, and Gay People's Right to Marry
  • Suzanne Bohan & Glenn Thompson, 50 Simple Ways to Live a Longer Life
  • Salman Rushdie, East, West
  • Bryan Magee, The Story of Philosophy.
All in all, a pretty good haul -- although you really can't ever have enough books or gift cards.