• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Ahura-Mazda say to prophet/messenger Zoroaster?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't read the language. I don't even know what language it was. Sorry.

Avestan, an ancient Indo-Iranian language closely related to Vedic Sanskrit. I can't read either one either. I'll wait for it to come out on cable tv. :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I don't get you. Please
Regards
Pro tip: The post was made with the understanding that you would not understand it. It was purely intentional.

In short, what you are getting are inane answers to your inane question. Please
Regards

To cut to the chase. You are being mocked. Please
Regards
:cool:

Please
Regards
Please
Regards
Please
Regards
Please
Regards
Please
Regards

... oh, please...
:rolleyes: - o_O - :rolleyes:

3d2e1f

Pro tip: The post was made with the understanding that you would not understand it. It was purely intentional.

In short, what you are getting are inane answers to your inane question. Please
Regards

To cut to the chase. You are being mocked. Please
Regards
:cool:

Please
Regards
Please
Regards
Please
Regards
Please
Regards
Please
Regards

... oh, please...
:rolleyes: - o_O - :rolleyes:

Please don't regard.
Regards.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
@von bek
If one doesn't mind, why one has two religions?:
"Religion:Theravada Buddhism/Hellenic Polytheism"
Isn't one enough? Please
If it is personal, then you need not respond. There is no compulsion whatsoever.
Regards

von bek

@von bek
If one doesn't mind, why one has two religions?:
"Religion:Theravada Buddhism/Hellenic Polytheism"
Isn't one enough? Please
If it is personal, then you need not respond. There is no compulsion whatsoever.
Regards

I follow the Buddha and I worship the Olympian gods. (And also worship non-Olympian deities as well.) The Buddha's path is itself non-theistic; but, it does not deny the existence of the gods. The Buddha does not forbid his followers from worshipping deities. They are friends to humanity and are willing and able to help us. I love the gods and the Buddha. I primarily worship Hermes, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, and Dionysos, though I also pray to others.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I follow the Buddha and I worship the Olympian gods. (And also worship non-Olympian deities as well.) The Buddha's path is itself non-theistic; but, it does not deny the existence of the gods. The Buddha does not forbid his followers from worshipping deities. They are friends to humanity and are willing and able to help us. I love the gods and the Buddha. I primarily worship Hermes, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, and Dionysos, though I also pray to others.
So, you can pray to Allah also. Right?
If no, give reasons, please.
Regards